I started building a new Organic UL for myself this time! The UL of the previous pair I built went to a friend & the Std. stayed with me! I wanted to change the sail colors a bit ...just to make it different from the previous build. It should be a stunner, IMO. I wasn't sure I was thrilled with the color combo but it's growing on me the more I see it.
Here's a 'Photoshop' produced rendition of what it should look close to, when I'm finished building it (the kite is far from being done at the moment):
And ...Here's my current progress. The panels for the other side are all cut except for 2. No taping yet. We're in a busy season at work & I'm traveling a lot so it'll be a little while before it's finished.
Oh yeah ....and I promise to get that upper spreader right on this build!
Or ...at least closer to where it's supposed to be!