GWTW Forum
November 26, 2014, 02:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Welcome to the GWTW Forum.
Guests (non-registered users) can view the forum but are unable to post.  If you don't have anything to say then why would you bother to register?
One of the most popular sections of the GWTW Forum has long been the Swap Meet.  A great place to sell old, seldom flown kites or to get great deals on used (gently flown) kites.  Only registered users can see the Swap Meet section, let alone wheel and deal.  1000's (literally) of kites have changed hands thanks to the Swap Meet.
There are several more benefits to being a registered user, but you'll have to join our little community to find out all the "secrets".
Questions or concerns? Contact Steve ... just drop an email to: forum.gwtwkites@gmail.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Filming the New Solus Comp on my back  (Read 851 times)
vertigo2u
Trade Count: (+5)

« on: July 16, 2013, 06:47 PM »

The kid was flying his little heart out with the new Solus Comp Ul... He can fly.  The new adjustments  he made on this kite really shocked me.  Kite handles and tricks better than before.  Seems impossible. Watch the video.... He is probably the only person I'd let do this to me.... with a kite. ( Paws too!!!)

Filming the kid
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 06:50 PM by vertigo2u » Logged

Kite Bag:  Solus ul, Solus std, Pro Dancer SUL, Widow Maker,Widow Maker UL, Ocius SUL, Vision,Vison 5 stack
Baby "Zoomer". Symphony 1.8 para foil...
trigger
Trade Count: (0)

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2013, 07:32 PM »

very cool!!!   maybe not safe.... but COOL!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2
st3307
Trade Count: (+30)

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2013, 07:44 PM »

Vert   Knows  he  loves   to  be  on  his  back  lol 

Good air always Bobby
alien

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2013, 08:01 AM »

That was a hot snippet,
great capture and very nice kite,thanks mr Vert.
adx1592
Trade Count: (+31)

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2013, 03:45 PM »

We're not looking to suit ONE person. This was, as you said, a trial of sorts. More like just fun at the end of the day. Check the Aura video thread, you'll see something that says 'Solus Comp UL video coming soon.'

It's coming.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 03:49 PM by adx1592 » Logged

-Devin Cobleigh-Morrison
trigger

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2013, 09:26 PM »

I enjoyed it very much for what it was... creative, different and DANGEROUS  Cheesy   j/k

Agreed I wouldn't put it on the kite store description pages.... but it was FUN!!!

Thanks guys

IF you really want to see a bad video,,, check my facebook page for my FIRST EVER video..12 sec of an axle and a failed LAZY 2ft off he ground.  Don't worry Norm.. at least I started the ball rolling with my videos.. i'll post one soon... PROMISE!!!
Ara Ararauna

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2013, 03:46 AM »

I enjoyed it very much for what it was... creative, different and DANGEROUS  Cheesy   j/k

+1

In my bag...
Duals: NoName (NoBrand), Nexus (Prism), Soul (Flying Wings), Talon UL (JoE), LeQuartz (own build), Illusion Classic (Prism), Aura SUL custom (Skyburner), Sixth Sense STD (Krijn)
Singles: Conyne STD (my design)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

kmacFab
kmacFab

Kite Classifieds Ad
Kite Classifieds

A Wind Of Change
A Wind Of Change

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

A Wind Of Change
skyshark

Kitebookie
Kitebookie.com

Untitled Document

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

Our forum is made possible by the good folks whose ads appear above and by the members of our community (PayPal donation button at bottom)
In case you missed it each ad is linked to the sponsors web site.  So please, take a moment and visit our sponsors sites as this forum wouldn't be possible with out them.
Interested in running an ad for your business or kiting event?  Contact Steve at advertise.gwtwkites@gmail.com for a quote.

Cal Custom

Support the GWTW Forum