GWTW Forum
October 25, 2014, 05:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Welcome to the GWTW Forum.
Guests (non-registered users) can view the forum but are unable to post.  If you don't have anything to say then why would you bother to register?
One of the most popular sections of the GWTW Forum has long been the Swap Meet.  A great place to sell old, seldom flown kites or to get great deals on used (gently flown) kites.  Only registered users can see the Swap Meet section, let alone wheel and deal.  1000's (literally) of kites have changed hands thanks to the Swap Meet.
There are several more benefits to being a registered user, but you'll have to join our little community to find out all the "secrets".
Questions or concerns? Contact Steve ... just drop an email to: forum.gwtwkites@gmail.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Working a New Trick..Flap Jack  (Read 585 times)
vertigo2u
Trade Count: (+5)

« on: July 24, 2013, 08:05 AM »

Beginning a New Trick..."Flap Jack".  Lips sealed  Wind was strong last night after a storm all day...  :'( :'( :'( Little Creep-O Devin is forcing me  Roll Eyes ::)to fly stronger winds... I am getting it... But !!! Embarrassed Embarrassed

This is the "Solus Comp" Std.  Tongue Tongue  Really fly's well in High wind but amazing flying very Low Wind... Undecided Undecided Undecided

Wind keep pushing me around  Sad Sad Sad but I am trying to learn the Flap Jack Trick.  It's coming along..started a couple days ago...  Undecided Undecided Undecided

Good Trick for newbeeies to learn.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Don't ask me how.. I am learning..

Solus std

Flap Jack's
fj
« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 11:32 AM by vertigo2u » Logged

Kite Bag:  Solus ul, Solus std, Pro Dancer SUL, Widow Maker,Widow Maker UL, Ocius SUL, Vision,Vison 5 stack
Baby "Zoomer". Symphony 1.8 para foil...
Ara Ararauna
Trade Count: (0)

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2013, 09:16 AM »

Great! Well done!

In my bag...
Duals: NoName (NoBrand), Nexus (Prism), Soul (Flying Wings), Talon UL (JoE), LeQuartz (own build), Illusion Classic (Prism), Aura SUL custom (Skyburner), Sixth Sense STD (Krijn)
Singles: Conyne STD (my design)
Wayner
Trade Count: (+17)

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2013, 12:44 PM »

Joe,

Your flying is getting better all the time.  Smiley

alien
Trade Count: (0)

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2013, 06:27 AM »

That first video is a hot production Vert.
Nice!
Cant wait to get out there.......... Tongue
Your flying and videos are very enjoyable to watch,thanks.
Keep them coming.
                               Kiss
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

items purchased through the links below help support the forum

Cal Custom

Our forum is made possible by the good folks whose ads appear below and by the members of our community (PayPal donation button at bottom)
In case you missed it each ad is linked to the sponsors web site.  So please, take a moment and visit our sponsors sites as this forum wouldn't be possible with out them.
Interested in running an ad for your business or kiting event?  Contact Steve at advertise.gwtwkites@gmail.com for a quote.

kmacFab
kmacFab

Kite Classifieds Ad
Kite Classifieds

A Wind Of Change
A Wind Of Change

Kitebookie
Kitebookie.com

Untitled Document

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

A Wind Of Change