GWTW Forum
November 23, 2014, 05:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Welcome to the GWTW Forum.
Guests (non-registered users) can view the forum but are unable to post.  If you don't have anything to say then why would you bother to register?
One of the most popular sections of the GWTW Forum has long been the Swap Meet.  A great place to sell old, seldom flown kites or to get great deals on used (gently flown) kites.  Only registered users can see the Swap Meet section, let alone wheel and deal.  1000's (literally) of kites have changed hands thanks to the Swap Meet.
There are several more benefits to being a registered user, but you'll have to join our little community to find out all the "secrets".
Questions or concerns? Contact Steve ... just drop an email to: forum.gwtwkites@gmail.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LOST: Rev Mid-Vent and Rev II  (Read 1338 times)
glider
Trade Count: (0)

« on: August 07, 2013, 05:39 PM »

Hi Folks,

Last year at WSIKF I left a Rev mid-vent and a blue & teal Rev 2 in a Prism Zephyr case on the beach.  The mystery ballet was about to start so I left field C and hurried over to Field A to get in on that.  Later that night, the fireworks were happening about the time I realized I had left the kites on the beach.

The next morning after checking lost-n-found, I was told by people on the beach that it was a "kite person" who picked it up.  That was a relief.  With all the preparations for the fireworks that had gone on, I was afraid one of the fireworks guys picked it up.  Alas, no one could recall the name of the person.

A picture of the Mid-Vent is attached and at this link:
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/bD8QgvWWSVFqfuFEXkRuVfWwz6OKIAB7_--0LEpElcw?feat=directlink

I would very much like to be returned to my kites.  If you were the one who picked up my kites, please contact me.  I'll be at WSIKF again this year.

Dave Bradley

[attachment deleted by admin]

boomertype
Trade Count: (+26)

« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2013, 06:13 PM »

Did you check back with the WSIKF people recently?
Did the bag and the kites have ID on them?
I have a luggage tag on all my bags and all my spars have my name, cell #, and Reward for Return on them.
Hope you find them!
glider
Trade Count: (0)

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2013, 07:59 AM »

You mention reward.  Okay. 

I'll pay $150 for the return of my kites and case.

And if you were on the beach that morning, and saw the person who picked up my kites talking to John Baressi about them, I'll pay $100 if you point out the person to me.  (When I talked to John that morning, he did not remember who he talked to.)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

kmacFab
kmacFab

Kite Classifieds Ad
Kite Classifieds

A Wind Of Change
A Wind Of Change

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

A Wind Of Change
skyshark

Kitebookie
Kitebookie.com

Untitled Document

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

Our forum is made possible by the good folks whose ads appear above and by the members of our community (PayPal donation button at bottom)
In case you missed it each ad is linked to the sponsors web site.  So please, take a moment and visit our sponsors sites as this forum wouldn't be possible with out them.
Interested in running an ad for your business or kiting event?  Contact Steve at advertise.gwtwkites@gmail.com for a quote.

Cal Custom

Support the GWTW Forum