I'm baaaaaaaack.......

Pages: (1/2) > >>

mmakay:

Well, I've been away from the forum and from flying for several years and the kite scene sure has changed!  Steve is working through some serious life events (my thoughts are with you!), Kite Connection is now just another boardwalk kite shop, Blue Moon has closed it's doors, my post count reset to zero.  About the only constant is John Chilese!   :D   For the life of me, I don't even know where you could buy a Benson, R-Sky, etc. these days.

So, I'm assuming the kite arms-race has slowed a lot ... I left in the middle of the French Revolution when a new hot kite came out every other week ... is this a true statement?  I wouldn't want to miss out on something fantastic, after all!

In the bag now (off the top of my head):

Benson MinigemBlue Moon Mako (original)Blue Moon MambaLevel One Easy Light <-- re-framed with 2PTLevel One Easy VentLevel One Level TwoLevel One Black JackLevel One AmazingR-Sky FrenezySomething French I can't remember ... R-Sky Krystal FX, I think?Aerostar Sano SSAndy Preston PsychoA couple I sewed myself.  At least one turned out pretty nice.
Any new kites that I just "have to have" in this stable?

Anyway, it's good to be back!

-Mickey Makay

JimB:

The arms race is still on.

It's just gone underground.

A lot of semi-home builders these days.

Welcome back.

chilese:

Owner of my favorite looking Mamba.

Hi guy.

mmakay:

Quote from: chilese on September 04, 2013, 09:07 PM
--
Owner of my favorite looking Mamba.

Hi guy.

--

Hi, John.  Good to be back.  How's the desert treating you?  Ironically, my wife and I ended up moving to Santa Clara.  Know anybody that still hangs out at Shoreline?

Allen Carter:

Bummer! I just moved way from Sunnyvale and Shoreline Park. Head over to Half Moon Bay some time.

Welcome back!

Pages: (1/2) > >>