Best lifter / pilot

Pages: (1/1)

mmakay:

While I'm off yanking my dual-lines around the sky, my wife likes to send up as much line laundry as possible.  What type of kite makes the best lifter?  I have sewn for her a delta and a delta conyne.  I also got her a Premier Powersled 24.  Should I add a foil to the bag?

-Mickey

thief:

the power sled will get her going just fine...your might end up getting a bigger one....or a second one and set up two lines of laundry......

Wayner:

Quote from: mmakay on September 05, 2013, 09:53 AM
--
While I'm off yanking my dual-lines around the sky, my wife likes to send up as much line laundry as possible. 
--

Your a lucky man.  Maybe your wife could teach mine,  ::)

Quote from: mmakay on September 05, 2013, 09:53 AM
--
What type of kite makes the best lifter?  I have sewn for her a delta and a delta conyne.  I also got her a Premier Powersled 24.  Should I add a foil to the bag?

-Mickey

--

Powersleds are steady and reliable as a lifter

Adding a large foil will be a good show kite as well as a lifter.

tcope:

I'd agree with a larger Power Sled as well. Great flying kite, it pulls like a truck and it's easy to launch and store.

My flow form go to kite is the WK100 or the EZ Up on Gomberg's site. But it's not really a lifter per say. Gomberg does also sell several pilots and lifters that are very good. With these you start needing to increase your anchor system.

Pages: (1/1)