aura highlights

Pages: (1/3) > >>

jon t:

We want to thank everyone for their input on color combo's for the new aura.  We selected the top four and you can see them on our site :

http://www.skyburner.com/auraHighlights.html

and it also gives you some information on the build and innovative aspects of the aura.  I think anyone looking for a true super ultra lite will appreciate the aura. 
Special thanks Wayne Brunjes and Devin Cobleigh Morrison for helping make this kite happen. 

Jon Trennepohl
Sky Burner Kites, Made in the USA 

trigger:

Very attractive kites!  If i hadn't just picked up the Ocius Sul, i'd be all over that!

Jim

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

chilese:

I was flying the Spider Aura UL Friday night. Incredible wind range for a UL with a 2PT frame.

That black stock color combo looks really sweet by the way.

adx1592:

I'm super excited and super curious to hear your opinions of this kite, so please send any feedback or thoughts my way if you don't want to post them on here. I definitely think we've hit a mark here with this kite, especially with it be so accessible/easy to fly. Enjoy, everyone  :)

tpatter:

Quote from: adx1592 on September 10, 2013, 11:13 AM
--
I'm super excited and super curious to hear your opinions of this kite, so please send any feedback or thoughts my way if you don't want to post them on here. I definitely think we've hit a mark here with this kite, especially with it be so accessible/easy to fly. Enjoy, everyone  :)

--

Very exciting news.  What is you feeling on the choice between the UL and SUL?  Does the SUL give up much trick-wise in favor of that extra 1mph of wind range? 

Pages: (1/3) > >>