Seattle, Shoreline, Edmonds Wa. Indoor fly

Pages: (1/2) > >>

bplant:

If you live in Seattle and north and would be interested in a bi-monthly indoor fly, please contact me.  If there is enough interest, I will look for a location.  Send contact info.

Thanks,   bob

bplant:

I guess not.
bob

tpatter:

I missed this one - I would be interested. 

Also, do you know about the Milton fly?   I think that they get together once per month.   

Come to think of it, there is also a group on the east side that have a monthly fly.

I will try to find additional details and links.  It might be good to connect with these folks, schedule different days, lots of indoor flying!  :)

Tom

bplant:

OK.  Tom, If I can get  something going, I will let you know.    Thanks for responding.  I know about Milton and have been there.
bob

OldPilot:

Continued best wishes for a Shoreline venue, Bob. Maybe it's time for another posting now that you have a potential site located. To all readers:  The Eastside site mentioned in one of the replies is the Bellevue Crossroads Community Center gym at NE 8th and 160th. We meet (except for holidays) on the 2nd and 4th Thursdays at 6PM.  Until completion of a performing arts center next door, parking is a problem. Park at the shopping center and walk across the parking lot to the gym. Call 425-746-6005 for info.

Pages: (1/2) > >>