Ok, some more info:
Sail: Icarex PC31 and Light Mylar (40g/m2). Pinstriping, Trailing Edge and Leading Edge also Icarex PC31 (Purple).
Almost no reinforcements, but where needed Moonietape and heavy Mylar (75g/m2).
Frame: 4mm upperspreader, 2mm standoffs and the rest Skyshark's ZeroAir! Very nice rods!
Connectors: Tiny Apa's, Centrecross from bridleline, cutoff connectors for standoffs.
Weight: 6grams and/or 10grams (the kite on the kitchenscale was with the 6gr included).
Bridle: Dyneema (not original measuments).
I've flown it for a short while yesterday in veryvery light winds.
- Good tracking and corners.
- Nice Slotmachines.
- Tazmachine needed accurate (second) input, but when it was right: beautiful floating.
- Fade and Backflip very stable.
- Backspins not very nice (I think they will be ok with the 10gr weight).
- Yoyo's only twopop (they also need a little bit more weight, I guess).
- Frame strong enough for Cascades, but felt a little bit weak for Cometes (I didn't dare to pull it through them).
I will try it indoors, but no meeting planned yet...
I'll give updates when I've flown it more and also about the 10gr weight.
Ah, the stable Fade: