GWTW Forum
September 01, 2014, 12:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Welcome to the GWTW Forum.
Guests (non-registered users) can view the forum but are unable to post.  If you don't have anything to say then why would you bother to register?
One of the most popular sections of the GWTW Forum has long been the Swap Meet.  A great place to sell old, seldom flown kites or to get great deals on used (gently flown) kites.  Only registered users can see the Swap Meet section, let alone wheel and deal.  1000's (literally) of kites have changed hands thanks to the Swap Meet.
There are several more benefits to being a registered user, but you'll have to join our little community to find out all the "secrets".
Questions or concerns? Contact Steve ... just drop an email to: forum.gwtwkites@gmail.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ocius,Solus,WM past couple weeks.  (Read 573 times)
vertigo2u
Trade Count: (+5)

« on: October 17, 2013, 03:40 PM »

I got into flying my Ocius Ul as well as my Solus ul.  No doubt the Solus has become my kite of choice the past couple months.  Started to fly my Ul's in light wind last week.  The Ocius ul was a real treat to fly.  Slide's,Roll up's,Taz's mulit lazies and JL's.  The Solus std.  (Light colored Solus) has brought me a long way on Cascades. 

Got my hands on a  version of the Solus Ltd...  This is an eye stopper.  I'll post later when JT gives me an o.k.
It's long but I like to show failures as well as success.  The Flap Jack practice really paid off as did the Solus...

totalweek

Kite Bag:  Solus ul, Solus std, Pro Dancer SUL, Widow Maker,Widow Maker UL, Ocius SUL, Vision,Vison 5 stack
Baby "Zoomer". Symphony 1.8 para foil...
vertigo2u
Trade Count: (+5)

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2013, 04:16 PM »

JT ...said O.K. to post it ....  Limited editions... Coming Soon...contact for more info ... Jon
The panels are made of Prizmatex with Black around them.  Anything else is possible..Only a dozen 12 kites being made with the prizmatex... Videos will never do it justice.  Watching the color changes is great...

Solus@@
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 04:21 PM by vertigo2u » Logged

Kite Bag:  Solus ul, Solus std, Pro Dancer SUL, Widow Maker,Widow Maker UL, Ocius SUL, Vision,Vison 5 stack
Baby "Zoomer". Symphony 1.8 para foil...
Ara Ararauna
Trade Count: (0)

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2013, 04:16 AM »

I got into flying my Ocius Ul as well as my Solus ul.  No doubt the Solus has become my kite of choice the past couple months.  Started to fly my Ul's in light wind last week.  The Ocius ul was a real treat to fly.  Slide's,Roll up's,Taz's mulit lazies and JL's.  The Solus std.  (Light colored Solus) has brought me a long way on Cascades. 

Got my hands on a  version of the Solus Ltd...  This is an eye stopper.  I'll post later when JT gives me an o.k.
It's long but I like to show failures as well as success.  The Flap Jack practice really paid off as did the Solus...

Very beautiful Icarus trick you perform by flying the kite into the sun and burning it up completely!  Wink

Now seriously, you have improved so much! I'm really envious.  Angry  Cheesy
Many new tricks in your repertoire and many very solid and beautiful.

I especially hate you deep inside for that awesome and elegant side slide you show roundabout 5:50   Huh   Shocked  Huh   Shocked

I still cannot manage a simple 2meters slide  Cry

Congratulations and keep at it! But don't leave me too much behind...  Wink

In my bag...
Duals: NoName (NoBrand), Nexus (Prism), Soul (Flying Wings), Talon UL (JoE), LeQuartz (own build), Illusion Classic (Prism), Aura SUL custom (Skyburner), Sixth Sense STD (Krijn)
Singles: Conyne STD (my design)
alien
Trade Count: (0)

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2013, 05:03 AM »

GREAT POSTS VERT!
Yes please............... Tongue
And as Ara stated "SIDE-SLIDE"...... Tongue.........  Cool

Thanks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Kiss
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

items purchased through the links below help support the forum

Cal Custom

Our forum is made possible by the good folks whose ads appear below and by the members of our community (PayPal donation button at bottom)
In case you missed it each ad is linked to the sponsors web site.  So please, take a moment and visit our sponsors sites as this forum wouldn't be possible with out them.
Interested in running an ad for your business or kiting event?  Contact Steve at advertise.gwtwkites@gmail.com for a quote.

kmacFab
kmacFab

Kite Classifieds Ad
Kite Classifieds

A Wind Of Change
A Wind Of Change

Kitebookie
Kitebookie.com

Untitled Document

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

Untitled Document