Ocius,Solus,WM past couple weeks.

(1/1)

vertigo2u:
I got into flying my Ocius Ul as well as my Solus ul.  No doubt the Solus has become my kite of choice the past couple months.  Started to fly my Ul's in light wind last week.  The Ocius ul was a real treat to fly.  Slide's,Roll up's,Taz's mulit lazies and JL's.  The Solus std.  (Light colored Solus) has brought me a long way on Cascades. 

Got my hands on a  version of the Solus Ltd...  This is an eye stopper.  I'll post later when JT gives me an o.k.
It's long but I like to show failures as well as success.  The Flap Jack practice really paid off as did the Solus...

totalweek

vertigo2u:
JT ...said O.K. to post it ....  Limited editions... Coming Soon...contact for more info ... Jon
The panels are made of Prizmatex with Black around them.  Anything else is possible..Only a dozen 12 kites being made with the prizmatex... Videos will never do it justice.  Watching the color changes is great...

Solus@@

Ara Ararauna:
Quote from: vertigo2u on October 17, 2013, 03:40 PM

I got into flying my Ocius Ul as well as my Solus ul.  No doubt the Solus has become my kite of choice the past couple months.  Started to fly my Ul's in light wind last week.  The Ocius ul was a real treat to fly.  Slide's,Roll up's,Taz's mulit lazies and JL's.  The Solus std.  (Light colored Solus) has brought me a long way on Cascades. 

Got my hands on a  version of the Solus Ltd...  This is an eye stopper.  I'll post later when JT gives me an o.k.
It's long but I like to show failures as well as success.  The Flap Jack practice really paid off as did the Solus...

Very beautiful Icarus trick you perform by flying the kite into the sun and burning it up completely!  ;)

Now seriously, you have improved so much! I'm really envious.  >:(  :D
Many new tricks in your repertoire and many very solid and beautiful.

I especially hate you deep inside for that awesome and elegant side slide you show roundabout 5:50   ???   :o  ???   :o

I still cannot manage a simple 2meters slide  :'(

Congratulations and keep at it! But don't leave me too much behind...  ;)

alien:
GREAT POSTS VERT!
Yes please............... :P
And as Ara stated "SIDE-SLIDE"...... :P.........  8)

Thanks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index