Dear Fellow Glider Kite Enthusiasts,
If you have been following my development of the Bird of Prey swept forward wing glider kites, you will know that I am pleased with the design for the ultra-light and low wind versions of the kite. In the spirit of sharing the joy of this design with other glider kite enthusiasts, the following provides my modest requests and the links to the Bird of Prey 24 made with Cuben Fabric.
• When you download the plans, please provide a financial contribution to this great kite forum.
• When you complete your Bird of Prey 24, please post a picture or video of your kite on this great kite forum.
• There is a note on the plans that indicates the plans are not being offered for someone to build and sell the kite to others for a profit.
Links to Plans:
• Bird of Prey 24 – Specifications Plan: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_TPx1W-lkmScHZDNkxGa3RKcDg/edit?usp=sharing
• Bird of Prey 24 – Pattern for Cuben Fabric Plan: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_TPx1W-lkmSOXozRDAzbHpfT2c/edit?usp=sharing
To help you build a Bird of Prey 24, I will take pictures and post them in the near future. In addition, I am working on the plans for the Bird of Prey 36 made of Cuben Fabric.
Sorry this took so long, but I have been a little busy. My daughter and oldest child, Christina, purchased a home in our community. I am spending most of my free time working on her new home, which is therapeutic, but takes me away from kiting.
Yours in kiting,