GWTW Forum
November 28, 2014, 12:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Welcome to the GWTW Forum.
Guests (non-registered users) can view the forum but are unable to post.  If you don't have anything to say then why would you bother to register?
One of the most popular sections of the GWTW Forum has long been the Swap Meet.  A great place to sell old, seldom flown kites or to get great deals on used (gently flown) kites.  Only registered users can see the Swap Meet section, let alone wheel and deal.  1000's (literally) of kites have changed hands thanks to the Swap Meet.
There are several more benefits to being a registered user, but you'll have to join our little community to find out all the "secrets".
Questions or concerns? Contact Steve ... just drop an email to: forum.gwtwkites@gmail.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: One last dance..I hope not.  (Read 982 times)
vertigo2u
Trade Count: (+5)

« on: November 23, 2013, 02:40 PM »

The wind and weather were not the best. Sad Sad  But I was flying.. Grin
Took out my Capitan America Widow Maker ul/std.  Jon tweaked her for pulling tails in light and heavy wind... Tongue Tongue

Haven't flown her since July 4th.  Embarrassed Embarrassed  But she got over it.  I really don't like being bundled up and trying to move.  But I was flying... Grin Grin Grin   I will take what I can get...

Near the end of the clip I kept trying the Fade into a 540 ... Tough move.   Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed  I tried a couple weeks back... Turned into one of the nicest axels I ever did. until it hung up at the end.  Just not the 540... Tough move to think through and getting the lines tight.  The video showed him doing left and right.. Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Slow Dancin'

« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 04:55 PM by vertigo2u » Logged

Kite Bag:  Solus ul, Solus std, Pro Dancer SUL, Widow Maker,Widow Maker UL, Ocius SUL, Vision,Vison 5 stack
Baby "Zoomer". Symphony 1.8 para foil...
ko
Trade Count: (+9)

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2013, 03:53 PM »

Nice flying It is really great to see your arm movements and position (next to your body and smoother)working. It has really improved the overall look of your flying IMO
Regards Kurt
PS It has been great watching you grow

have fun kurt
alien
Trade Count: (0)

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2013, 01:41 AM »

Great production,thanks vertman........ Kiss
Keep them coming,loved it!
It makes me want to FLY............. Tongue
vertigo2u

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2013, 04:56 PM »

Had to fix the music...  You Tube blocked the sound.. so I needed a Dance song... It works nicely...  Grin

Kite Bag:  Solus ul, Solus std, Pro Dancer SUL, Widow Maker,Widow Maker UL, Ocius SUL, Vision,Vison 5 stack
sews a lot
Trade Count: (+15)

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2013, 07:20 PM »

Nice to finally see what this kite looks like in flight!  I really enjoyed making these custom WM's.  Smiley

vertigo2u

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2013, 07:52 AM »

<---- Vertigo on his knees in front of "Sews A Lot" .... Thanking God Almighty for your fingers.... Wishing every Dream of life come true for you... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Thanks You for taking the time and the perfection of making this kite look so good.  Have you seen her with Tails Huh

alien
Trade Count: (0)

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2013, 04:58 AM »

TAILS.......................... Tongue
When i get sick of the walk the tails go on!
Jimmer
Trade Count: (+9)

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2013, 08:37 PM »

You're looking good out there Joe with your flying.
 Smiley
Jim
vertigo2u

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2013, 07:09 AM »

Hi Jim,

Hope to see you and Dave soon. Christmas dinner in Frankenmuth with Kite Friends says it all.... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

kmacFab
kmacFab

Kite Classifieds Ad
Kite Classifieds

A Wind Of Change
A Wind Of Change

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

A Wind Of Change
skyshark

Kitebookie
Kitebookie.com

Untitled Document

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

Our forum is made possible by the good folks whose ads appear above and by the members of our community (PayPal donation button at bottom)
In case you missed it each ad is linked to the sponsors web site.  So please, take a moment and visit our sponsors sites as this forum wouldn't be possible with out them.
Interested in running an ad for your business or kiting event?  Contact Steve at advertise.gwtwkites@gmail.com for a quote.

Cal Custom

Support the GWTW Forum