and why please.

Thanks!

chilese:
Quickly?

Which one do you think is prettier?

For me, the Sixth Sense.

For you.....?   :)

Ara Ararauna:
First of all Thanks a lot Chilese for answering.   :)
I was starting to feel awkward by seeing so many views and no replies...  ???

Second, you got me...
You got me in two ways:
1. I don't know which I think is prettier...   :(
2. I know my question is as unproductive as all the others being constantly placed in this forum about who prefers this or the other kite. But, guys, you know we need your feedback, even if it is only to make one's already subconsciously taken decision to emerge or to help one get convinced about a specific option even if it is the same as the other.

So at least I'd like to know who thinks the Sixth Sense is a kite for tricks, for which type of tricks, and how does it compare to the NTE...

Thanks.

harveystubbs:
I think either would be fine and different to what you have in your bag. However, if the sixth sense is like invictus then both need to be tuned properly. My NSE needed some serious tuning and now flies very well. I would also buy the skyshark version over the 6mm leading edge version. 8)

Ara Ararauna:
Quote from: harveystubbs on November 25, 2013, 03:17 PM

I think either would be fine and different to what you have in your bag. However, if the sixth sense is like invictus then both need to be tuned properly. My NSE needed some serious tuning and now flies very well. I would also buy the skyshark version over the 6mm leading edge version. 8)

Thanks! I especially like and appreciate the comment saying they are both different from what I have in my bag. I would like to do one step up from my Soul STD, but even if the new kite is not really a step up, at least I think it is interesting that it is different.

Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page