GWTW Forum
September 02, 2014, 12:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Welcome to the GWTW Forum.
Guests (non-registered users) can view the forum but are unable to post.  If you don't have anything to say then why would you bother to register?
One of the most popular sections of the GWTW Forum has long been the Swap Meet.  A great place to sell old, seldom flown kites or to get great deals on used (gently flown) kites.  Only registered users can see the Swap Meet section, let alone wheel and deal.  1000's (literally) of kites have changed hands thanks to the Swap Meet.
There are several more benefits to being a registered user, but you'll have to join our little community to find out all the "secrets".
Questions or concerns? Contact Steve ... just drop an email to: forum.gwtwkites@gmail.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Grounded, can't fly, no wind or you just don't have the time? Then LYAO !  (Read 436 times)
whitebirdlover
Trade Count: (+18)

« on: December 07, 2013, 05:14 PM »

Sometimes when you least expect it, you realize how good it is to LYAO  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Though some may have been embarrassed, no animal was hurt at your expense  Wink

LMAO

Don't miss the other videos that follow in the queue Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 05:57 AM by whitebirdlover » Logged

Anthony
alien
Trade Count: (0)

« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2013, 09:56 PM »

Reminds me of Mom waiting at the front door with the wooden spoon.
                                       Grin
Amazing,all my dogs past and present behave as in that great video.
Great post,Antonio.
Ara Ararauna

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2013, 11:27 PM »

That is only the owner's fault for not educating, Not their dogs, but their cats!
Who can trust a cat?!?!
Poor dogs I don't blame them.
These wild beasts have retractable weapons hidden in their soft and fury nice-looking paws but when you least expect it ZAP! They make them appear and snatch you.
And then they make believe nothing has happened with their looks of "what?"  Roll Eyes

So the ones that should be paying a visit to the ethologist are the cats and not the poor dogs.
 Smiley
Cheers.

In my bag...
Duals: NoName (NoBrand), Nexus (Prism), Soul (Flying Wings), Talon UL (JoE), LeQuartz (own build), Illusion Classic (Prism), Aura SUL custom (Skyburner), Sixth Sense STD (Krijn)
Singles: Conyne STD (my design)
Hadge

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2013, 01:59 AM »

Hmmmmm.....so if I take a cat flying with me when I go flying it might keep the !%**$& dogs at bay!!!!   Angry Smiley now theres an idea.

Age and cunning will always overcome youth and skill!

In the bag - HQ Shadow, Prism 4D, Flying Wings Soul Mid Vent, HQ Jive (1), Spiderkites Zodarion, 'Paw' modded HQ Maestro ll, HQ Delta Hawk.
whitebirdlover
Trade Count: (+18)

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2013, 02:51 AM »

Hmmmmm.....so if I take a cat flying with me when I go flying it might keep the !%**$& dogs at bay!!!!   Angry Smiley now theres an idea.

You may might have a bit of trouble keeping a cat off the flying lines during setup  Wink

Anthony
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

items purchased through the links below help support the forum

Cal Custom

Our forum is made possible by the good folks whose ads appear below and by the members of our community (PayPal donation button at bottom)
In case you missed it each ad is linked to the sponsors web site.  So please, take a moment and visit our sponsors sites as this forum wouldn't be possible with out them.
Interested in running an ad for your business or kiting event?  Contact Steve at advertise.gwtwkites@gmail.com for a quote.

kmacFab
kmacFab

Kite Classifieds Ad
Kite Classifieds

A Wind Of Change
A Wind Of Change

Kitebookie
Kitebookie.com

Untitled Document

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

Untitled Document