Revolution dvds.

(1/2) > >>

socalman320:
Anyone have any issues playing dvds from revolution on their dvd players? ???

SparkieRob:
I have 2 and have been able to play on multiple devices, cheapie DVD or expensive one, PC and travel DVD.

REVflyer:
mine work on fussy players, TV or laptops,.... maybe you have a bum disk?  Call Lolly!

sunsetflyers:
i know that for a while there was a mix up on the dvds that go to the other side of pond and wont play over here in states i have many dvds i own 56 revs and each came with dvd including speed series and power series i have every model made and 3 masterpieces and 2 neos omegas never flown beautiful kites if you need dvd let me know i will send to you ill put in envelope no charge id rather see them go to someone who needs them i also have some dual line dvds also brand new never opened let me know send info in a pm

socalman320:
Quote from: sunsetflyers on December 31, 2013, 02:16 PM

i know that for a while there was a mix up on the dvds that go to the other side of pond and wont play over here in states i have many dvds i own 56 revs and each came with dvd including speed series and power series i have every model made and 3 masterpieces and 2 neos omegas never flown beautiful kites if you need dvd let me know i will send to you ill put in envelope no charge id rather see them go to someone who needs them i also have some dual line dvds also brand new never opened let me know send info in a pm

P m sent

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page