Dodd's Flight School Schedule 2014

(1/2) > >>

doddg:
I am very happy to announce that this year marks 23 years of training videos and 20 years of field classes around the world. I hope that I have been able to help, even in a small way over the years. Thank you for your support!  If you , your kite club, Kite Retail shop, USA or International kite festival are interested in adding DFS to your schedule, please contact me. DFS has been part of many prestigious kite festivals over the years from Dieppe and LeTouque france, Bristol, Portsmouth and many regional festivals in the UK and many  more around the world over the years! I am really looking forward to flying with you soon! Best regards. dodd 

DFS 2014 Calendar so far:

January 28, 29,30th available for training for KTAI members during the Kite trade show in Las Vegas. Contact me for more details and to set up private training times. Free.

May 3rd and 4th on the beach with dodd & jenny and the staff from Second winds kites! Contact me or Elaine at Second wind, Bodega Bay California for more info. Free

May 10th and 11th on the beach with dodd & jenny and Andy and friends from Ocean Shores Kites, Ocean Shores Washington. Free. Contact andy or myself for more info.

May 17th Private Flight School w/dodd beginner through masters class. 6 slots available for Saturday and 6 for Sunday. You can book both days at a discount. Contact dodd for more details.  Windsor Pa, USA.

June 7th and 8th. Montreal Kite Festival, Quebec Canada...As a guest of the festival, I will be doing some Dual line and Kite buggy demos along with some Flight School classes to one of the local shops , open to the public, Free during the festival.

Stayed tuned for more info and join us at Dodd's Flight School group on facebook or check out all of the free training videos at http://www.youtube.com/doddtunes     :)

chilese:
Dodd, I'll be at the Tuesday and Thursday afternoon sessions of KTAI.

I could always use some help on tricks.  :)

browndude3649:
Doran Beach Bodega? Mosdef show up Sunday!

dragonfish:
I am interested in the Bodega Bay event as well.  Can only show up on Sunday though, as there is a competition that Saturday elsewhere. 

doddg:
Jenny and I who will be celebrating our 30th year wedding anniversary are really looking forward to visiting the west coast and our friends who have been so great with us over the years....and supporters of my designs as well.

DFS PA, USA May 17th is now moved to one day, May 18th...due to my band schedule....I may have to move it to another  weekend, but there are only 2 interested right now...I will keep you updated...

See you soon!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page