Raffle for Team Evidence * Super Saturday kickoff!
(1/7) > >>
Kantaxel:
Hi everyone,

Today we are starting off a month long raffle to benefit the cause of helping send Team Evidence to Berck France for the 2014 World Sport Kite Championships.

We offer a brand new Prism Eclipse #9297 complete with a custom sleeve and holster for a mini-stake, which is included. This kite has never seen the air and still has a stocking tag attached to it's nose.  It has been assembled three times in it's whole life, for pictures only, and the wingtips and battens have been tensioned and installed once.

The tickets are $15.00 apiece and all proceeds will go to Team Evidence with a percentage to our host Steve and the Forum.

Steve has also graciously agreed to do the Drawing on March 1, provided enough tickets have sold to validate the Raffle. Should it not be validated, all tickets will be refunded in the way they were received.

The kite will be shipped-insured to the winner providing the winner is Conus.  Outside of Conus the winner will be responsible for the shipping minus a credit for the cost of shipping across North America.

Tickets can be purchased by check, money order or PayPal. Pm or e-mail me for the address and PayPal info.

Thanks for considering supporting Scott Davis and Team Evidence.
Jim
Frazer:
Just how many tickets are for sale ?

You clearly have a minimum number in mind:

"provided enough tickets have sold to validate the Raffle. Should it not be validated, all tickets will be refunded in the way they were received."

I think you should state then how many tickets need be sold to "validate the Raffle".

-Frazer
Kantaxel:
There is no maximum number of tickets.  We are hoping to make a lot of money for Team Evidence!

The minimum number of tickets to be sold is 25.  Can we count you in ? :)

Thanks

Jim
SparkieRob:
I'm in.

Hang on wrong forum....

Pm sent.
Kantaxel:
Thanks Rob!!
ticket no 1 has a lot of mojo going behind it.
Best of luck,
Jim and Cindy
Navigation
Message Index
Next page