Prism E3 or Hypnotist?

Pages: (1/2) > >>

LifeCycle:

Hi all. If you remember my recent thread about my E2 and wanting to fix it before I head to Aussie land to visit family... Well, I've changed plans. I'm going to buy them a kite there. Have it shipped from the local kite store and then when I get there, I'll fly with them and then let them keep it.  It'll be for two girls around 11 and 12 and their younger brother who is under 5 (and of course the parents too).

Would you all recommend one kite over the other for a novice crowd? Personally, I love the looks of the E3 more. But the Hypnotist looks really nice too. Thoughts?

thief:

what will the normal wind conditions be there?  a foil and a framed kite might cover all wind conditions best....

ko:

the hypno will take a LOT more abuse But the e3 has a wider wind range. I think the hypno also comes with a really good video (sorry I Cant remember its name) that being said I like the E2 better than both of them put together.. Robs Idea will get a lot of smiles and giggles

missionview:

I would get the Hypnotist

damp_weather:

Quote from: ko on February 19, 2014, 06:06 PM
--
the hypno will take a LOT more abuse But the e3 has a wider wind range. I think the hypno also comes with a really good video (sorry I Cant remember its name)

--
Freestyle Pilot DVD.  It should be included with either of these kites.
--
that being said I like the E2 better than both of them put together..

--
  +1

Pages: (1/2) > >>