GWTW Forum
July 31, 2014, 12:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Welcome to the GWTW Forum.
Guests (non-registered users) can view the forum but are unable to post.  If you don't have anything to say then why would you bother to register?
One of the most popular sections of the GWTW Forum has long been the Swap Meet.  A great place to sell old, seldom flown kites or to get great deals on used (gently flown) kites.  Only registered users can see the Swap Meet section, let alone wheel and deal.  1000's (literally) of kites have changed hands thanks to the Swap Meet.
There are several more benefits to being a registered user, but you'll have to join our little community to find out all the "secrets".
Questions or concerns? Contact Steve ... just drop an email to: forum.gwtwkites@gmail.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Just a week left!! Prism Eclipse Classic  (Read 359 times)
Kantaxel
Trade Count: (+14)

« on: February 22, 2014, 12:47 PM »

So we are halfway there towards the goal of 25 tickets, with a few takers but no funds received, as of yet.  Sad
Hope some raffle ticket owner gets to take this beauty home and know that they helped support a great cause.  Smiley

Jim

Kant Fly......might just as well buy!
Scott Davis
Trade Count: (0)

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2014, 04:10 PM »

About a week ago, some of us on the team were talking about the help we have been getting. We've always been grateful. But it's funny that we really just realized that we wouldn't even be Evidence without this help and support. We have recently acquired another teammate, 13yr young Nicholas. A talented, new to team flying, teenager. A blessing. His folks both work hard to make ends meet. The fund raising we do helps make it possible to grow as a team, bringing in people that can't contribute much financially, but are a needed part.
  It's so hard to express the feeling I get when I see Travis, the 13 yr old that we've been working with for a couple years now, sharing his knowledge with Nicholas. As a team we are learning to teach each other. Kiting is growing in a new grass roots way.
  With 4 sets of kites and about a dozen members, one teammate called it a co-op, sharing the kites, making it affordable, sharing the knowledge, making it doable.
  This up coming trip to France will be an amazing experience for young Travis, Kristian, Megan, and I. We will bring the Evidence community with us in spirit. We will share who we are, while we are there. I don't know where God is taking all of this, but I look forward to finding out.
Thank you,
Scott Davis
Lead, Team Evidence
http://teamevidence.com/
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

items purchased through the links below help support the forum

Our forum is made possible by the good folks whose ads appear below and by the members of our community (PayPal donation button at bottom)
In case you missed it each ad is linked to the sponsors web site.  So please, take a moment and visit our sponsors sites as this forum wouldn't be possible with out them.
Interested in running an ad for your business or kiting event?  Contact Steve at advertise.gwtwkites@gmail.com for a quote.

Kite Classifieds Ad
Kite Classifieds

A Wind Of Change
A Wind Of Change

Kitebookie
Kitebookie.com

Untitled Document

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

Untitled Document