GWTW Forum
December 20, 2014, 07:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Welcome to the GWTW Forum.
Guests (non-registered users) can view the forum but are unable to post.  If you don't have anything to say then why would you bother to register?
One of the most popular sections of the GWTW Forum has long been the Swap Meet.  A great place to sell old, seldom flown kites or to get great deals on used (gently flown) kites.  Only registered users can see the Swap Meet section, let alone wheel and deal.  1000's (literally) of kites have changed hands thanks to the Swap Meet.
There are several more benefits to being a registered user, but you'll have to join our little community to find out all the "secrets".
Questions or concerns? Contact Steve ... just drop an email to: forum.gwtwkites@gmail.com

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ABS....  (Read 7079 times)
thief
Board Moderator
Trade Count: (+25)

« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2014, 06:52 AM »

i thought i heard somewhere out there that now one of the best ways to get a hold of him (if you are able to) is on facebook......

Kites kayaks & corgis again!!!
Captainbob
Trade Count: (0)

« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2014, 07:27 AM »

i thought i heard somewhere out there that now one of the best ways to get a hold of him (if you are able to) is on facebook......

I found this page using Google.  [url -sorry...links to forum non-sponsors are not allowed..... -thief/url]
« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 07:36 AM by thief » Logged

AKA Member
Dualies and Revs
Kitebag:
Skyburner Niknak , Freestylist UL,   Premier Widow NG,  Prism Zephyr  4D ,   HQ Symphony 1.8
Revolution SLE,  Revolution B Series mid vent.
ezme6
Trade Count: (+18)

« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2014, 03:46 PM »

What a great day at Galveston Island with my ABS mid vent....
Beach winds are so nice !!  Grin

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10202471880817515&set=pcb.10202471886337653&type=1&theater
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 03:50 PM by ezme6 » Logged

"Do what you like"
Captainbob

« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2014, 04:40 PM »

What a great day at Galveston Island with my ABS mid vent....
Beach winds are so nice !!  Grin

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10202471880817515&set=pcb.10202471886337653&type=1&theater

Bad link

AKA Member
Dualies and Revs
Kitebag:
Skyburner Niknak , Freestylist UL,   Premier Widow NG,  Prism Zephyr  4D ,   HQ Symphony 1.8
kiteflyer

« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2014, 06:07 PM »

Just ordered my ABS UL from Lam. I can't wait to try it. Thanks Lam
           Mark
Wayner

« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2014, 09:39 PM »

Just ordered my ABS UL from Lam. I can't wait to try it. Thanks Lam
           Mark

Can't wait to hear how you like it
Captainbob

« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2014, 04:36 AM »

I got an email this morning from Lam Hoac. All it had was a pdf attachment asking me to open the PDF. It was a phishing malware, which my AVG virus protect grabbed. His computer may be infected. I tried to email his gmail address, and it wouldn't go through. I wouldn't open any  pdf attachments from him.

AKA Member
Dualies and Revs
Kitebag:
indigo_wolf
Trade Count: (+10)

« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2014, 06:44 AM »

I wish I could remember the name of the German quadline kite that looks like two opposing arrowheads.  Amazing trickability - yoyos, axels, 540s, you name it!

Anyone remember?

The Knockout
by AviatorKites Germany

Wingspan: 240cm
Height: 85cm
Weight: 240-300g depending on frame
Wind: 1-5 Bft / 20mph
Lines: we recommend climax Protec for ultimate response and control
UL 50daN - STD 70daN - Strong 100daN
Quad handles: use 30-40cm long handles with your KO.

Standard for normal winds 6-15mph
Ultra Light for light winds 2-6mph
Strong for strong winds 15-20mph

The KO is based on a new construction concept that gives this kite breathtaking flying characteristics.
The KO has a double leading edge that gives you the capacity to forcefully fly forwards and backwards. No other 4 line kite can do this that well.
The KO retains its shape no matter whether you adopt a radical and agressive style, fly tricks or enjoy a relaxed flying style.
The KO allows you to expand your horizon when it comes to trick flying with a 4 line kite.

List of performed tricks with the KO (why not add a few more):

Axel Forward
Axel Reverse
Axel Cascade Forward
Axel Cascade Reverse
Backflip
Flap Jack
Half Lazy Susan
Lazy Suzan
Jacobs Ladder
Backspin
Fade Jack
Fade
Yoyo
Flic Flac
Pancake

ATB,
Sam
skb
Trade Count: (+16)

« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2014, 07:40 AM »

I got an email this morning from Lam Hoac. All it had was a pdf attachment asking me to open the PDF. It was a phishing malware, which my AVG virus protect grabbed. His computer may be infected. I tried to email his gmail address, and it wouldn't go through. I wouldn't open any  pdf attachments from him.
same here, I didn't open it.
FaceBook is best for contacting Lam.

Sent from my '09 laptop using Hunt 'n' Peck 2.1
Wayner

« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2014, 09:44 AM »

+1
Fearless Object
Trade Count: (+1)

« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2014, 10:07 AM »

Hello my friend,

I have few email from you guy that said I sent you an email. I did not send any e-mail with a PDF file to anyone. Please delete it and do not open it. I do not know where it come from. If I remember correctly, I received an email from Tristan Underwood a week ago said some thing and a PDF file and google loop circle some thing like that, maybe that is where it come from.  Anyway. Please delete the e-mail and don't open it. Thanks for letting me know. I do appreciate.

Have a nice day.
Captainbob

« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2014, 11:19 AM »

Hello my friend,

I have few email from you guy that said I sent you an email. I did not send any e-mail with a PDF file to anyone. Please delete it and do not open it. I do not know where it come from. If I remember correctly, I received an email from Tristan Underwood a week ago said some thing and a PDF file and google loop circle some thing like that, maybe that is where it come from.  Anyway. Please delete the e-mail and don't open it. Thanks for letting me know. I do appreciate.

Have a nice day.

Someone  probably put malware on your computer which hijacked your mailing list, along with your gmail account mailing list. This phishing pdf went most likely to everyone on your mailing list with your return address. Incidentally, an email to your gmail address comes back as a faulty address, so people are probably not able to contact you via gmail either. 

AKA Member
Dualies and Revs
Kitebag:
etully
Trade Count: (+16)

« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2014, 12:06 PM »

Soooo,  Lam, you're not going to send me that demo ABS afterall???  Cry
Fearless Object
Trade Count: (+1)

« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2014, 12:21 PM »

Sorry my friend, I can not do that. Maybe when we meet in the field some where soon.

Cheer !

Have a nice day !
Captainbob

« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2014, 05:24 PM »

Checked Lam's gmail address today, and was able to get an email to him , so it is working now.

AKA Member
Dualies and Revs
Kitebag:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

kmacFab
kmacFab

Kite Classifieds Ad
Kite Classifieds

A Wind Of Change
A Wind Of Change

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

Kite Classifieds Ad
Fly Market

A Wind Of Change
skyshark

Kitebookie
Kitebookie.com

Untitled Document

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

Our forum is made possible by the good folks whose ads appear above and by the members of our community (PayPal donation button at bottom)
In case you missed it each ad is linked to the sponsors web site.  So please, take a moment and visit our sponsors sites as this forum wouldn't be possible with out them.
Interested in running an ad for your business or kiting event?  Contact Steve at advertise.gwtwkites@gmail.com for a quote.

Cal Custom

Support the GWTW Forum