GWTW Forum
October 25, 2014, 05:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Welcome to the GWTW Forum.
Guests (non-registered users) can view the forum but are unable to post.  If you don't have anything to say then why would you bother to register?
One of the most popular sections of the GWTW Forum has long been the Swap Meet.  A great place to sell old, seldom flown kites or to get great deals on used (gently flown) kites.  Only registered users can see the Swap Meet section, let alone wheel and deal.  1000's (literally) of kites have changed hands thanks to the Swap Meet.
There are several more benefits to being a registered user, but you'll have to join our little community to find out all the "secrets".
Questions or concerns? Contact Steve ... just drop an email to: forum.gwtwkites@gmail.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: This Sport Kite has autopilot !!!  (Read 648 times)
Jorge Gouverneur
Trade Count: (0)

« on: May 21, 2014, 09:49 PM »

Second time flying my Sky burner Aura

Aura UL 2
missionview

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2014, 10:52 PM »

Awesome!

Robert
wagsboyz
Trade Count: (+2)

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2014, 11:14 PM »

That is pretty awesome!!  Great flying!!!

I've been thinking about a good trickster since most of what I have is old school.  Trickiest kite I have is Gemini and I thought I was doing pretty good with it until seeing the newer trickier kites.

Understaning the pilot makes a huge difference.

Very impressive.

vertigo2u
Trade Count: (+5)

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2014, 07:00 AM »

The Fademaster ............................. Cheesy

Kite Bag:  Solus ul, Solus std, Pro Dancer SUL, Widow Maker,Widow Maker UL, Ocius SUL, Vision,Vison 5 stack
Baby "Zoomer". Symphony 1.8 para foil...
Jorge Gouverneur

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2014, 08:07 PM »

Every time I try a new Kite the first thing that comes to my mind is "how does it fades". My Aura tops the list in that matter.  Smiley. I still have a pending challenge from NP.  This kite will help me with that challenge.  Smiley
np
Trade Count: (+25)

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2014, 07:53 AM »

I still have a pending challenge from NP.
Yes, you do have a pending challenge. I know you are a good flier and like the challenges.
If you use your Aura UL you might should remove the 5.1 ounce weight or you could buy an SUL.  Wink It will also be to your advantage to try the challenge at the beach for BEST results.

I still have a pending challenge from NP.
There are also two other fliers that have already been rewarded with a pair of Norm's Custom Finger Straps who promised they would complete the AVFFF "trick challenge" for me.  Lips sealed     
Wayner
Trade Count: (+17)

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2014, 10:38 AM »

There are also two other fliers that have already been rewarded with a pair of Norm's Custom Finger Straps who promised they would complete the AVFFF "trick challenge" for me.  Lips sealed     

I'm one of those flyers.  Sad

Just graduated from nursing school last week  Cool

It has been a busy 2 years (rarely made it to the weekly Friday night flys) but I'm looking forward to flying again.  Pull out the kite bag and started dusting off the cob webs.

Hope to make regain my skills and make some videos soon.   
np
Trade Count: (+25)

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2014, 07:44 PM »

Just graduated from nursing school last week  Cool

Congrats, on your graduation. I know you were dedicated and kept your nose in the books. Sounds like it is the time for some celebration flying. It won't take you long to shake the dust off and you only need three rotations.

I'm one of those flyers.  Sad
If you're not sure if you are the other flier, feel free to ask me.
Jorge Gouverneur

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2014, 09:08 PM »

Hi Norman:  Nice to hear that other pilots were rewarded.  Smiley

Hope to make regain my skills and make some videos soon.  

Hi Wayner: Congrats. Those 2 years you just went thou will pay off soon. Hope to see those videos soon!!!

This weekend I'm going to the park near the beach. Now I can do the AVFFF with many different kites. I have 2 pending challenges.

1st. "the fade Challenge". I need to keep a fade for over a minute rising it about 20-30 feet , lowering it about 5-10 feet for about 10-15 seconds and rising it again 

2nd. "the 4 rotation AVFFF". Try the AVFFF with 4 rotations.

Jorge Gouverneur

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2014, 09:37 AM »

OK. Got it. Wait for my video.  Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

items purchased through the links below help support the forum

Cal Custom

Our forum is made possible by the good folks whose ads appear below and by the members of our community (PayPal donation button at bottom)
In case you missed it each ad is linked to the sponsors web site.  So please, take a moment and visit our sponsors sites as this forum wouldn't be possible with out them.
Interested in running an ad for your business or kiting event?  Contact Steve at advertise.gwtwkites@gmail.com for a quote.

kmacFab
kmacFab

Kite Classifieds Ad
Kite Classifieds

A Wind Of Change
A Wind Of Change

Kitebookie
Kitebookie.com

Untitled Document

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

A Wind Of Change