GWTW Forum
October 30, 2014, 10:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Welcome to the GWTW Forum.
Guests (non-registered users) can view the forum but are unable to post.  If you don't have anything to say then why would you bother to register?
One of the most popular sections of the GWTW Forum has long been the Swap Meet.  A great place to sell old, seldom flown kites or to get great deals on used (gently flown) kites.  Only registered users can see the Swap Meet section, let alone wheel and deal.  1000's (literally) of kites have changed hands thanks to the Swap Meet.
There are several more benefits to being a registered user, but you'll have to join our little community to find out all the "secrets".
Questions or concerns? Contact Steve ... just drop an email to: forum.gwtwkites@gmail.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Richmond Washington Regional Sport Kite Competition (RWRSKC)  (Read 389 times)
Jezzbelle
Trade Count: (0)

« on: June 24, 2014, 07:37 AM »

Registration is now open for RWRSKC.  If you missed my previous post (Save The Date), RWRSKC will be held on 13 September 2014 at Taylor Park near Ashland, VA.  To register, go to http://www.richmondairforce.com/ .  Click on the calendar link on the left side of the page.  Scroll down to September 13 for the link to the event page.  All information is in the links to this page.  You may register online or send a check per the instructions.  As of this date, 24 June 2014, the precision figures are from the 2013 competition and will be updated in the very near future.  As I mentioned in my previous post, this competition is structured for Novice fliers, dual and multi line and there will be an hour of mentoring for all Novices prior to the competition.  However we welcome all fliers.  We need mentors, it is the 1st competition of the 2014-2015 competition season, it's a good place to warm up for OBSKC and the AKAGN, AND it is a fun event.

Laura Stonestreet

Co-Coordinator RWRSKC

AKA Southeast Conference Commissioner
REVflyer
Trade Count: (+1)

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2014, 03:30 AM »

thank you very much Laura for keeping this event alive another year!
Stuart99
Trade Count: (+2)

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2014, 04:47 AM »

I plan to be there. Hopefully I will be awake this time.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

items purchased through the links below help support the forum

Cal Custom

Our forum is made possible by the good folks whose ads appear below and by the members of our community (PayPal donation button at bottom)
In case you missed it each ad is linked to the sponsors web site.  So please, take a moment and visit our sponsors sites as this forum wouldn't be possible with out them.
Interested in running an ad for your business or kiting event?  Contact Steve at advertise.gwtwkites@gmail.com for a quote.

kmacFab
kmacFab

Kite Classifieds Ad
Kite Classifieds

A Wind Of Change
A Wind Of Change

Kitebookie
Kitebookie.com

Untitled Document

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

A Wind Of Change