What do YOU expect?

Pages: (1/2) > >>

np:

What do you expect from your internet kite store?

FOR ME:

1. Answer your e-mail, especially your "customer service" address usually listed on "contact"
    webpage.
2. Show the kite specifications.
     a. width & height & weight (these are very important)
     b. wind speed (even thought this is subjective to each flier)
     c. show bridle specifications (In most cases an e-mail should work)
     d. frame specifications
3. Have spare parts available for the stunt kites you sell. Why should I have to go somewhere
    else to buy parts for the kite you sold me?
4. Up to date webpages.
5. IT'S ALL ABOUT CUSTOMER SUPPORT

np:

I knew I would forget something.
Kent & Daelyn @ A Wind of Change: Kent offered to take care of a warranty issue for me and I hadn't (shame on me) even purchased the kite from him. My plans are to make some changes with where my money is being spent. Kent also supports the forum with paid advertisement on the right side of the front page. He also carries lots of parts for a variety of Dualies and Rev kites.

kite_pilot:

tim @ benson kites is awsome as is the staff @ skyburner kites jon/marieanne as well r.e quick helpful customer service!! ;)

SparkieRob:

+1 on both of the above.

Hadge:

From personal experience I'd certainly give Tim Benson a +1 for aftersales service

Quote from: np on July 16, 2014, 04:53 PM
--

2. Show the kite specifications.
     a. width & height & weight (these are very important)
     b. wind speed (even thought this is subjective to each flier)
     c. show bridle specifications (In most cases an e-mail should work)
     d. frame specifications

--

As a mass producer of kites I've always found HQ very good for this - their 'Support' page has full frame/bridle specs for the vast majority of their range going back many years . This is in contrast to some of other big volume names who seem to keep this information something of a closely guarded secret.

Pages: (1/2) > >>