help please

Pages: (1/2) > >>

st3307:

I am trying to post some kites in the  swap meet  and   it will not let me post I can post here    but  not  in swap  have  tried   both my  desk top  which is a windows 7 system and my  laptop  which is a windows  8 system  both  do the  same  say I have timed  out with the post  and  help  with this problem  would  be  nice  thanks   guys

RobB:

I don't know, that's strange. Maybe try using a different browser like Google Chrome or Firefox. I don't know which Internet Explorer you are using, but IE can cause 'unexpected results' on some websites. Strange that you can post in some areas, and not in others.

mikenchico:

Email Steve, the forum was originally setup to not allow very new members to post in the swap meet to avoid scams and ebayers etc. I think that policy was abandoned but you may have gotten caught in it somehow, Steve should be able to clear you.

steve@gwtwkites.com

RobB:

It's strange that Bobby would get blocked, though... I mean look at his trade count. It's not like his first sale.

Steve:

I can "see" no reason that you would be unable to post Bobby.
drop me an email steve@kitekids.net and we can set up a phone call to catch up and figure this out.

Pages: (1/2) > >>