help please

(1/2) > >>

I am trying to post some kites in the  swap meet  and   it will not let me post I can post here    but  not  in swap  have  tried   both my  desk top  which is a windows 7 system and my  laptop  which is a windows  8 system  both  do the  same  say I have timed  out with the post  and  help  with this problem  would  be  nice  thanks   guys

I don't know, that's strange. Maybe try using a different browser like Google Chrome or Firefox. I don't know which Internet Explorer you are using, but IE can cause 'unexpected results' on some websites. Strange that you can post in some areas, and not in others.

Email Steve, the forum was originally setup to not allow very new members to post in the swap meet to avoid scams and ebayers etc. I think that policy was abandoned but you may have gotten caught in it somehow, Steve should be able to clear you.

It's strange that Bobby would get blocked, though... I mean look at his trade count. It's not like his first sale.

I can "see" no reason that you would be unable to post Bobby.
drop me an email and we can set up a phone call to catch up and figure this out.

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page