Look, NO stains

Pages: (1/4) > >>

np:

You won't find stains on any of these and here's a picture to prove it. No, they're not Boas, they're better. Of course, I'm just a little biased. The four-knot equalizers provide fast in-field line-equalization and finger tip line control. These are now on the way to A Wind of Change. If you purchase a pair of these and they fail, just send them back to me,  NOT (A Wind of Change) and I'll replace them with a new pair. That's MY guarantee.

Norm's Custom hand-made Finger and Wrist Straps are made using a premium Rock Climbing or Military specification tubular nylon webbing. The webbing is hot cut and then sewn together using a high strength upholstery thread and finished with a piece of flat black nylon webbing. The flight straps have a four knot line-equalizer added for fast in-the-field line-equalization. The straps are soft and have a very comfortable feel in your hands. Made in the USA using the best materials available. These flight straps are built to last a life time. If they become soiled, just wash them in warm water using a mild liquid soap, thoroughly rinse and let dry.

wagsboyz:

Nice look'n straps Norm !!!   I guess I'll have to produce my own stains???

np:

I guess you can consider the quotes below a review of sort for all of the new fliers who are unfamiliar with my straps. If you are considering purchasing a pair of these, you'd better get them now as I will not be making anymore.

Quote from: Smeagol on November 09, 2012, 02:04 PM
--
Norm's straps are the bomb...  ;D

--

Quote from: RobB on December 04, 2012, 07:21 PM
--
The two-finger straps provide excellent line control, and the material of the 'Norm Straps' just makes them a joy to hold compared to the hard, scratchy material of most straps. Good straps, good line, and a good kite. It's all important !

--

Quote from: vertigo2u on June 05, 2013, 10:12 AM
--
Also I use "Norm's Flight Straps"(aval. at Jon T's)..actually Jon,Devin,Mike,Dave,Joe all fly Norm's Straps.  Ask Jon T love's em'...

--

Quote from: vertigo2u on June 09, 2013, 06:51 PM
--
Also ask about Norm's Flight Straps... It will improve your flying.

--

Quote from: RobB on June 28, 2013, 12:56 PM
--
Norm makes the best straps I've ever used !

--

Quote from: Wayner on January 22, 2013, 04:00 PM
--
Thanks Norm, I love your wrist straps.

--

Quote from: whitebirdlover on May 02, 2013, 09:02 PM
--
Just goes to show what you can do with those "custom straps"...

--

Quote from: vertigo2u on July 01, 2013, 01:06 PM
--
Some things in Life are just Good.  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Like Norm's flying straps...

--

Quote from: vertigo2u on April 27, 2013, 09:36 PM
--
Norm made me a believer a long time ago... It started with his Flight Straps ... That started me changing and getting better... This whole thread is worth re-reading... Simple I ditto everything said...
Contact Jon T and ask him what he thinks of Norm's Straps.  Then hope he has some for sale....  Check web site...

--

Quote from: mikenchico on March 24, 2012, 01:05 AM
--
I'll +3 on Norm's straps, they are as sweet as it gets.

--

Quote from: Makalu1 on March 22, 2012, 11:30 AM
--
I agree.  Norm's finger straps look cool as hell and work even better!

--

Quote from: Danno419 on March 22, 2012, 07:48 AM
--
Norm's straps are f'ing awesome.  :D

--

Quote from: RobB on April 13, 2013, 04:50 PM
--
I CAN NOT believe what they're charging for those straps, I would pay 3X that. The straps are that good. I'm going to have to chase down some wrist straps for my standard kites. The finger straps are EXCELLENT for light wind flying, I've mothballed all my other light wind straps and only use the Norm Straps !

--

Quote from: Charles P on April 13, 2013, 06:37 PM
--
I have not seen the pricing on these RobB but I agree with you, they are the best straps I've ever had and considering that, I would pay more to get a pair of these. Norm does make a mean set of straps!! 
 I just started using mine and they are replacing all of my older straps!! Hence my question about the wrist straps.

--

Re: AVFFF "Trick Challenge" Now CLOSED
Yea !! Like everyone can paint like Picaso      ... You guys don't get it.      Norm is a "Master".      You don't try,attempt,duplicate,the Master.     You only bear witness in Aaahhhhhh.       Then beg the Master as I have for a pair or win em'      ... copyright,copyright,copyright.       

Quote from: vertigo2u on April 28, 2013, 04:55 PM
--
THis is all do to Norm's Flight Straps.  I seriously mean that.  When I started to feel the lines EVERYTHING changed.

--

Steve:

to be clear these straps will be/are for sale only from http://awindofchange.com/?

np:

Quote from: Steve on July 23, 2014, 07:10 PM
--
to be clear these straps will be/are for sale only from http://awindofchange.com/?

--

The exact straps in the picture above are for sale at A Wind of Change, not from me. However, if for some reason they fail, just mail them to me, NOT back to AWOC and I will make you a new pair. In four years of making these straps I haven't heard of a failure yet, but you never know. When GWTW first started carrying California Custom Flight Straps in November 2010 they were not an exclusive dealer and neither is a AWOC an exclusive dealer for Norm's Custom Flight Straps. So, for those in the market for a pair, you had better get them now from AWOC while he has a good supply, because I am not making anymore flight straps. They are not listed on AWOC webpages, so just give them a call @ 1-702-736-1476.

Pages: (1/4) > >>