somebody post a pic and more info please
Color Options: Download Video Here
Yes I did get it.... part of the "Home for Wayward Platypus Kites" project.
- Easy assembly
- Less precise than a Rev, especially in reverse flight
- A bit of oversteer.
- Cross spar pocket a bit snug, but not a deal breaker
- Come RTF with standard quad handles and Dyneema lines
- Nice Bag !!
- Not cause for concern unless you fly in the rough, but the kite lands on the vertical spar straps (sort of like the strap on the tail end of a dualies spine), instead of a cap like the Rev.
- Still obscure enough on this side of the Atlantic that chances are you will be the only one in your county/state/time zone to own one
- Funky and coool enough looking in the sky to be worth the price of admission.