GWTW Forum
April 23, 2019, 03:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: With regrets ... the Forum is closing permanently on JUNE 8th

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
member support is greatly appreciated
Our forum is made possible by the support of the members of our community.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BETA LAUNCH - KitePaint.com  (Read 14539 times)
Palmahnic
Trade Count: (+3)

« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2015, 01:30 PM »

It's a nice looking site, clean and straightforward design.
Here's a thought, if you're able to pull that data off WUnderground, you should put the time the wind update came in. A lot of these stations would send a reading and then remain silent for hours and sometimes even for days. Knowing the time and date of the reading could be vital for understanding the relevance of it to when you're reading it.

Thank you kindly,
Iftah.
Mahtman
Trade Count: (0)

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2015, 02:39 PM »

Text tells us:

Note: The center panel can only be colored white, black, yellow, green, dark blue, lavender, red, and orange.

Yet the colorizer allows the center panel to be colored any color. Is it possible for you to limit the color choices for specific panels?

Skyburner Solus Std & UL, Ocius SUL, AeroLite; Gomberg Dopero, Delta Conynes, Ghost Delta, Sled, Fled, Rok, Wilson Wing!?; Prism Quantum, Zero G; Brasington Girl Hata; Rev 1.5 Std, Vented, SUL; Doug Stout BOP 24
kitebug
Trade Count: (+24)

« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2016, 05:09 PM »

Hi I was able to create a user and log in.

and I can now play with the colorizer but I cannot save it, the save box does not do any thing when I click ok.

cool idea, good work hope it takes off.

Volando!
Cisco
makatakam

« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2016, 09:53 PM »

and I can now play with the colorizer but I cannot save it, the save box does not do any thing when I click ok.

I've been using it since Watty created it. Have had no problems, and can save, share, etc., with no issues. You've probably seen quite a few of my designs there (makatakam).

MARK

"...it's a fair wind blowin' warm, out of the south over my shoulder, guess I'll set a course and go." CSN&Y
kitebug
Trade Count: (+24)

« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2016, 03:32 PM »

I've been using it since Watty created it. Have had no problems, and can save, share, etc., with no issues. You've probably seen quite a few of my designs there (makatakam).

Thanks Mark, you post made me think to try a different browser, and yes that was the issue, I was running Edge at the time and it does not work in MS Edge. I ran it in Chrome and all works fine.

Volando!
Cisco
makatakam

« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2016, 07:48 PM »

Glad you got it working. Now show us some "hot" designs!

Thanks Mark, you post made me think to try a different browser, and yes that was the issue, I was running Edge at the time and it does not work in MS Edge. I ran it in Chrome and all works fine.

MARK

"...it's a fair wind blowin' warm, out of the south over my shoulder, guess I'll set a course and go." CSN&Y
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: