GWTW Forum
October 25, 2014, 10:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Welcome to the GWTW Forum.
Guests (non-registered users) can view the forum but are unable to post.  If you don't have anything to say then why would you bother to register?
One of the most popular sections of the GWTW Forum has long been the Swap Meet.  A great place to sell old, seldom flown kites or to get great deals on used (gently flown) kites.  Only registered users can see the Swap Meet section, let alone wheel and deal.  1000's (literally) of kites have changed hands thanks to the Swap Meet.
There are several more benefits to being a registered user, but you'll have to join our little community to find out all the "secrets".
Questions or concerns? Contact Steve ... just drop an email to: forum.gwtwkites@gmail.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What if we had our way with Mother Nature...  (Read 815 times)
lasapcheong
Trade Count: (+2)

« on: July 19, 2009, 06:36 AM »

And made kite grow on trees?  Roll Eyes. We'll be buying Kite Tree Seeds and growing them in our own garden.

Something to do while the wind is blowing too hard to fly a kite.

Note: No CGI is used in the making of this picture. And no we did not attempt to stack a Cosmic Ghost as a leader kite with other standard kites behind it.

-Darryl
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 06:38 AM by lasapcheong » Logged

"One day I'll learn to comete my quad and hover my dual-line for a minute anywhere in the window"
Kiting Below Horizons : http://www.youtube.com/user/cheongchunti
ezme6
Trade Count: (+18)

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2009, 12:56 PM »

nice shot, how long did it stay up. Also nice looking place, where is it taken?

"Do what you like"
indigo_wolf
Trade Count: (+10)

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2009, 01:17 PM »

Kite Tree Seeds and growing them in our own garden.

I believe I remember someone mentioning that Paul Fouts was the spokeperson for that particular horticultural commodity.  Huh  Roll Eyes

ATB,
Sam

lasapcheong
Trade Count: (+2)

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2009, 07:38 PM »

nice shot, how long did it stay up. Also nice looking place, where is it taken?

Not too long. Wind was hitting vented conditions for a few minutes. This picture is taken from a regular flying spot along the beach in Singapore.  Smiley

-Darryl

"One day I'll learn to comete my quad and hover my dual-line for a minute anywhere in the window"
Kiting Below Horizons : http://www.youtube.com/user/cheongchunti
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

items purchased through the links below help support the forum

Cal Custom

Our forum is made possible by the good folks whose ads appear below and by the members of our community (PayPal donation button at bottom)
In case you missed it each ad is linked to the sponsors web site.  So please, take a moment and visit our sponsors sites as this forum wouldn't be possible with out them.
Interested in running an ad for your business or kiting event?  Contact Steve at advertise.gwtwkites@gmail.com for a quote.

kmacFab
kmacFab

Kite Classifieds Ad
Kite Classifieds

A Wind Of Change
A Wind Of Change

Kitebookie
Kitebookie.com

Untitled Document

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

A Wind Of Change