GWTW Forum
May 19, 2019, 02:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: With regrets ... the Forum is closing permanently on JUNE 8th
to contact us email: kitekid@gmail.com

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LBI FLY International Kite Festival - October 7-10, 2016  (Read 2517 times)
Doug S
Trade Count: (0)

« on: October 05, 2016, 11:46 AM »

Great news!  It looks like hurricane Matthew is going to miss Long Beach Island (LBI), New Jersey for this coming weekend.  I will be attending with my Bird of Prey family of glider kites, and competing at the Indoor Event on Friday night.  Please stop by and say hello.  For more information about this Festival, please visit their page on Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=lbi%20fly%20international%20kite%20festival

Yours in kiting,

Doug

"We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public."
Doug S

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2016, 02:03 PM »

The following link provides access to my Google Drive, which contains videos for most of the Indoor Routines at the 2016 LBI FLY International Kite Festival:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bwj9y_lTaMmFOURRNmJHNWdqUXc

These videos were taken on behalf of Mike Stuligross with his equipment. Thank you Mike for sharing these videos with me. I also have included the results for the two indoor events. Unfortunately, I donít have the videos for the single line routine for Jackie Maciel, and the unlimited routines for Lisa Willoughby, Dave Ashworth and Fred Taylor. If you have a video for any of these individuals, please contact me so that I can obtain a copy and post them. Thank you.

Yours in kiting,

Doug
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 10:58 AM by Doug S » Logged

Doug S

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2016, 10:57 AM »

Thank you Fred and Donna Taylor.  They provided me with additional videos from the indoor event.  The additional videos include the contest performances for Lisa Willoughby and Fred Taylor, and the demonstration performance for Archie Stewart.  The can be viewed using the same link.

Yours in kiting,

Doug

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: