GWTW Forum
May 24, 2019, 12:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: With regrets ... the Forum is closing permanently on JUNE 8th
to contact us email: kitekid@gmail.com

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: R-Sky  (Read 959 times)
PaoloM
Trade Count: (+3)

« on: December 17, 2018, 12:41 PM »

Ordered a N3WW about a month ago now. Originally they said they would ship it the 14th, but no news since. Whatís your experience with them? How long average?

SuperNova STD/UL, SuperFly STD/UL, Nirvana STD/SUL, Fulcrum STD/UL, Gemini, MiniGem, (Illusion, Sizzle. Alien)
PaoloM

« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2018, 05:16 PM »

Iím the first one getting a new kite from them?  Huh Ok...I guess theyíre busy for the winter holidays, still an email, something.

SuperNova STD/UL, SuperFly STD/UL, Nirvana STD/SUL, Fulcrum STD/UL, Gemini, MiniGem, (Illusion, Sizzle. Alien)
DD
Trade Count: (+21)

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2018, 09:51 PM »

I would try hitting them up on Facebook.
I know some folks have gotten kites thru their resellers

Sine Metu!
PaoloM

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2018, 06:37 AM »

Thanks! Did that,they replied when I ordered, then nothing. They didnít even cash my payment? Weird.

Arclight
Trade Count: (+9)

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2018, 05:15 PM »

Paolo,
Be patient with R-Sky...it takes a couple months for them to build your kite.  They won't cash your check until they start your order.  I think it took at least a month for them to charge my credit card and another month to ship.  Email Roger at R-Sky and he will normally respond in a day or two.  It's worth the wait!

Looking for a R-Sky Diablis, NFX Extend or Manga. PM me if you can help. Thanks!
PaoloM

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2018, 07:16 AM »

Paolo,
Be patient with R-Sky...it takes a couple months for them to build your kite.  They won't cash your check until they start your order.  I think it took at least a month for them to charge my credit card and another month to ship.  Email Roger at R-Sky and he will normally respond in a day or two.  It's worth the wait!

Thanks! They actually cashed it today after a month +. I did email, was just asking for your kind of feedback. Totally worth the wait Iím sure. Thanks!

PaoloM

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2018, 05:39 PM »

Contact! Kite was sent today along with a pair of finger straps!
Famtastiqe R-Sky! The countdown begins.

Arclight
Trade Count: (+9)

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2018, 05:49 PM »

Awesome!!!

Looking for a R-Sky Diablis, NFX Extend or Manga. PM me if you can help. Thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: