GWTW Forum
May 19, 2019, 06:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: With regrets ... the Forum is closing permanently on JUNE 8th
to contact us email: kitekid@gmail.com

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Full Vented Rev  (Read 142 times)
photogbill
Trade Count: (+12)

« on: May 05, 2019, 03:50 PM »

Selling Barrissi Rev which I converted into a "Full Vent". This was a 'custom sail' I bought from Ben a few years back when Rev was trying some new color combos. The reason I converted it into a vented Rev is that I had sold my full vent Rev to someone & quickly regretted it. I decided to make the full sail Rev I bought from Ben into a full vent. The screen I used was not identical to that which Revolution Kites uses. The grid is slightly smaller. So I would imagine this would fall somewhere between a mid-vent and a full vent as far as wind range goes ...just a speculation on my part.

The kite is in excellent condition and has barely been flown. Since I bought the sail only from Ben, I decided to frame it with Sky Shark P400 leading edge rods and P3X spine rods. It also has a home-made Rev Bridle.

Asking $275 Firm ...shipped CONUS! It has the iQuad Logo on the sail and comes with a JB Series Revolution Canvas kite bag that has a mesh outside line pocket.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: