GWTW Forum
August 30, 2014, 03:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Welcome to the GWTW Forum.
Guests (non-registered users) can view the forum but are unable to post.  If you don't have anything to say then why would you bother to register?
One of the most popular sections of the GWTW Forum has long been the Swap Meet.  A great place to sell old, seldom flown kites or to get great deals on used (gently flown) kites.  Only registered users can see the Swap Meet section, let alone wheel and deal.  1000's (literally) of kites have changed hands thanks to the Swap Meet.
There are several more benefits to being a registered user, but you'll have to join our little community to find out all the "secrets".
Questions or concerns? Contact Steve ... just drop an email to: forum.gwtwkites@gmail.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cape Fear Kite Fest pictures  (Read 1129 times)
gwarren
Trade Count: (+13)

« on: October 13, 2009, 01:08 PM »

Last year someone took a great photo at the Cape Fear Kite Fest of their children looking at kites in the sky.  This is one of the best photos I've ever seen.  Does anyone still have the link to that photo?

Also, does anyone know if there is registration for attending the Fest this year?  I found the website, but couldn't find anything about registering?

glen
jsking
Trade Count: (0)

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2009, 05:48 PM »

Click on the "AKA Flier Registration" icon on the bottom left. Or here's the direct link:

http://www.capefearkitefestival.com/registration.asp

Jeff
CaptainWOW
Trade Count: (+10)

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2009, 10:44 AM »

A link to kids flying kites at Cape Fear '08

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chris-topher/sets/72157608623195681/
gwarren
Trade Count: (+13)

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2009, 07:11 PM »

Thanks!

Looking forward to attending again!
glen
Focus Kite Designs

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2009, 07:37 AM »

Wow, the event is getting closer and closer!  Looking forward to seeing everyone here.  Reminder, the event is November 7th and 8th with a Rev Clinic by John Barresi on Friday Nov. 6th.  This is his first clinic in NC.  Pre-Register with me if you are interested.  Only 12 people will be able to participate. 

Hunter Brown
Focus Kite Designs
Blowing in the Wind
hunter@focuskites.com
fworley
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2009, 08:29 AM »

Oh man ... I'll have to get me a Rev quick ...

-Frazer (
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

items purchased through the links below help support the forum

Cal Custom

Our forum is made possible by the good folks whose ads appear below and by the members of our community (PayPal donation button at bottom)
In case you missed it each ad is linked to the sponsors web site.  So please, take a moment and visit our sponsors sites as this forum wouldn't be possible with out them.
Interested in running an ad for your business or kiting event?  Contact Steve at advertise.gwtwkites@gmail.com for a quote.

kmacFab
kmacFab

Kite Classifieds Ad
Kite Classifieds

A Wind Of Change
A Wind Of Change

Kitebookie
Kitebookie.com

Untitled Document

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

Untitled Document