GWTW Forum
October 25, 2014, 01:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Welcome to the GWTW Forum.
Guests (non-registered users) can view the forum but are unable to post.  If you don't have anything to say then why would you bother to register?
One of the most popular sections of the GWTW Forum has long been the Swap Meet.  A great place to sell old, seldom flown kites or to get great deals on used (gently flown) kites.  Only registered users can see the Swap Meet section, let alone wheel and deal.  1000's (literally) of kites have changed hands thanks to the Swap Meet.
There are several more benefits to being a registered user, but you'll have to join our little community to find out all the "secrets".
Questions or concerns? Contact Steve ... just drop an email to: forum.gwtwkites@gmail.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Add a review to the BMK site  (Read 1825 times)
kmac
Trade Count: (0)
« on: October 14, 2009, 11:02 AM »

If you haven't been around the Blue Moon site in a while, I've added a tool for leaving a comment or review on my individual kite pages.  I'd appreciate it if you'd take a few seconds and let the world know what you think of your Blue Moon kite.  Click on the kite page link, and then click on "click to review or read comments" to expand the tool. - http://www.bluemoonkites.com/kites.htm  Less-than-perfect comments welcome too!  Wink

Thanks!

Ken@BMK
indigo_wolf
Trade Count: (+10)

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2009, 11:24 AM »

s'Funny.... I just noticed that this morning. Coincidence?  I think not.  Roll Eyes

Comment in on the 61/49

ATB,
Sam
streamhawk

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2009, 12:11 PM »

yep Ken, I have one in for my fav kite at present, my Exile.

Bill
thief
Board Moderator
Trade Count: (+25)

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2009, 01:14 PM »

s'Funny.... I just noticed that this morning. Coincidence?  I think not.  Roll Eyes

Comment in on the 61/49

ATB,
Sam
ummm...coincidence about the fact that you just noticed that this morning? maybe...but Ken had put that ability up on his site over a month ago!

Kites kayaks & corgis again!!!
indigo_wolf

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2009, 01:18 PM »

Coincidence that he posted about it the day I noticed it.  Everything else I just chalk up to going through life in a perpetual haze.   Shocked

ATB,
Sam
« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 01:36 PM by indigo_wolf » Logged
kmac
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2009, 01:26 PM »

Here I was trying to figure out why nobody was using the ratings system and it turns out that I had multiple accounts and sometimes different numbers assigned to different pages.  Roll Eyes

It's mostly sorted out now, with the exception of the Exile page, which I'll get fixed ASAP.

My apologies to those that have left comments in the last several weeks.  Your words should show up now!  What is it they say about knowing just enough to be dangerous?  Wink Smiley

Ken@BMK

Just a plug to the webmaster type folks out there - if you're in need of live support, rating solutions, or a way to be notified if your site is down, the good folks over at http://www.citricle.com/ have you covered!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 01:39 PM by kmac » Logged
indigo_wolf

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2009, 01:39 PM »

What is it they say about knowing just enough to be dangerous?  Wink Smiley

Ken@BMK

"Quick.... hide the missile codes."   Wink

ATB,
Sam
chilese
Global Moderator
Trade Count: (+5)

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2009, 02:21 PM »

I'm taking bets about how long it will be until a non 5 star rating comes in on any of the kites.  Cool

John Chilese: Las Vegas, NV
http://picasaweb.google.com/chilesej
kmac
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2009, 02:29 PM »

Already have one!  Honestly, it was good to see.  I don't think people trust feedback with all perfect scores, I know I don't. Wink
streamhawk

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2009, 02:30 PM »

I'm taking bets about how long it will be until a non 5 star rating comes in on any of the kites.  Cool
well.....call me the deviant to the norm then, I tend to leave the top rating open in case Ken builds something I like even better. And no offense to Ken and his craftmanship whatsoever...

Bill
adx1592
Trade Count: (+31)

« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2009, 05:51 PM »

Ken: i added a review for the mamba and the muse.

-Devin Cobleigh-Morrison
chilese
Global Moderator
Trade Count: (+5)

« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2009, 05:57 PM »

streamhawk,

With that reasoning, you will only be able to give a Kmac kite 5 stars after Mr. M has left this planet to fly on a higher plane.

Even if he makes a new, better kite, you can't give that one 5 stars because he still might make a better one while still alive.  Huh

John Chilese: Las Vegas, NV
http://picasaweb.google.com/chilesej
streamhawk

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2009, 06:35 AM »

streamhawk,

With that reasoning, you will only be able to give a Kmac kite 5 stars after Mr. M has left this planet to fly on a higher plane.

Even if he makes a new, better kite, you can't give that one 5 stars because he still might make a better one while still alive.  Huh
hmm, good point. The thing is, I really don't give anything a top rating, just the way I am, so my 4 stars would be most everyone else's 5 stars. Different strokes for different folks. I will say that the Exile is my favorite kite I've flown.

Bill
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

items purchased through the links below help support the forum

Cal Custom

Our forum is made possible by the good folks whose ads appear below and by the members of our community (PayPal donation button at bottom)
In case you missed it each ad is linked to the sponsors web site.  So please, take a moment and visit our sponsors sites as this forum wouldn't be possible with out them.
Interested in running an ad for your business or kiting event?  Contact Steve at advertise.gwtwkites@gmail.com for a quote.

kmacFab
kmacFab

Kite Classifieds Ad
Kite Classifieds

A Wind Of Change
A Wind Of Change

Kitebookie
Kitebookie.com

Untitled Document

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

A Wind Of Change