The bridle knot is slipping out from under the sleeving/larkshead. After talking wit Knauss & ruminating upon this problem a bit, I think I'll make up some line sets of 75# blueberry & leave the sleeving off
I'm I heading in the right direction here??? Am I making more problems for myself?? Your thoughts please.
Because you mention making a line set out of Berry Blue, I'm wondering if your sleeving is the Berry Blue stuff. I've seen one Rev line set made from Berry Blue line and sleeving. The owner was having trouble keeping it on a standard bridle. If yours is Berry Blue you might try changing to a thinner sleeving. Shanti makes a great sleeving for 90# line ... white, white w/ green and white w/ black.
The suggestion to add to the size of the bridle knot is good advice ... and, much cheaper than a new line set. I've got one SUL with a bridle, like yours, made from non-covered spectra. It's very slippery!! I added a figure eight knot to the original knot and then a drop of CA. The bridle is now about worn out, but I've never slipped a line.