GWTW Forum
October 01, 2014, 01:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Welcome to the GWTW Forum.
Guests (non-registered users) can view the forum but are unable to post.  If you don't have anything to say then why would you bother to register?
One of the most popular sections of the GWTW Forum has long been the Swap Meet.  A great place to sell old, seldom flown kites or to get great deals on used (gently flown) kites.  Only registered users can see the Swap Meet section, let alone wheel and deal.  1000's (literally) of kites have changed hands thanks to the Swap Meet.
There are several more benefits to being a registered user, but you'll have to join our little community to find out all the "secrets".
Questions or concerns? Contact Steve ... just drop an email to: forum.gwtwkites@gmail.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New YEars day fly?  (Read 1061 times)
thief
Board Moderator
Trade Count: (+25)

« on: December 23, 2009, 08:19 AM »

Anyone going out???

I know up in Maine there is the annual Bug Light Fly that some people put on in Portland....

I am heading down towards Newport and Brenton Point for my annual New Years day fly there....not certain if anyone else is coming though....

I also know of Nieuwpoort in Belgium if you are in the area will be a happening place again on this day....

Other places???

Kites kayaks & corgis again!!!
ko
Trade Count: (+9)

« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2009, 09:37 AM »

i know san diego kite club here in ca has an event i think they have fighter comps the day before also.. if interested the do have a web site i have not been down to check it out though

have fun kurt
Fortflyer
Trade Count: (+1)

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2009, 06:10 PM »

Hoping to be in Newport (Brenton Point) for New Years.
Charly
Trade Count: (+22)

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2009, 08:16 PM »

Washington State Kite-fliers Association holds their annual "Protest The Bowl Games On TV" kite fly at Golden Gardens in Seattle.  You may wish to check their website for times.

Charly

Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be a convenience store and not a government agency!
Jynx
Trade Count: (+6)

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2009, 10:42 PM »

Gift of Wings Kite Shop, in Milwaukee Wisconsin, will be hosting the annual COOL FOOL Kite Festival New Years Day at our beautiful (and mighty cold) lake front!

...if you're in the area, and you're a Cool Fool, Please Join Us!

"Excuse me while I kiss the sky."
Jimi Hendrix
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

items purchased through the links below help support the forum

Cal Custom

Our forum is made possible by the good folks whose ads appear below and by the members of our community (PayPal donation button at bottom)
In case you missed it each ad is linked to the sponsors web site.  So please, take a moment and visit our sponsors sites as this forum wouldn't be possible with out them.
Interested in running an ad for your business or kiting event?  Contact Steve at advertise.gwtwkites@gmail.com for a quote.

kmacFab
kmacFab

Kite Classifieds Ad
Kite Classifieds

A Wind Of Change
A Wind Of Change

Kitebookie
Kitebookie.com

Untitled Document

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

Untitled Document