GWTW Forum
April 16, 2014, 06:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Welcome to the GWTW Forum.
Guests (non-registered users) can view the forum but are unable to post.  If you don't have anything to say then why would you bother to register?
One of the most popular sections of the GWTW Forum has long been the Swap Meet.  A great place to sell old, seldom flown kites or to get great deals on used (gently flown) kites.  Only registered users can see the Swap Meet section, let alone wheel and deal.  1000's (literally) of kites have changed hands thanks to the Swap Meet.
There are several more benefits to being a registered user, but you'll have to join our little community to find out all the "secrets".
Questions or concerns?  forum.gwtwkites@gmail.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fearless SUL - a nice day in Winter - video  (Read 651 times)
Mr.Derrick
Trade Count: (0)

« on: December 30, 2009, 12:29 AM »

i hope you enjoy it.
Fearless SUL Januar 2009

or download with Save Target As 
(Filesize:73 MB, format: wmv, resolution: 640x480, Runtime 6:50)
« Last Edit: December 31, 2009, 01:45 AM by Mr.Derrick » Logged

greetings from Berlin- Germany
Dirk
My Kite Picture Page: http://de.zooomr.com/photos/elduderino/sets/38621/
obijuankenobe
Trade Count: (+1)

« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2009, 01:43 AM »

There was a nice flat spin out of a cascade in there which was really tasty.  The not-so-cynique at the end is completely unnecessary, though.  Great vid besides that.

Every time I see this kite fly, I keep asking myself...'Why does it fly like that?  Can that kite comete?'  Something often looks just not quite right to my eyes.  Still, very nice little clip.

Thanks,
obi

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." L daVinci
Dolphinboy
Trade Count: (+15)

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2009, 10:13 AM »

The Fearless SUL has it's own look while tricking but we're talking about a SUL that does every trick I can think of. Most of them very well, Comete included.

I like the way it looks when tricking. It has the ability to trick slow or kick the pace up with just a little wind. Most SULs can't trick like that.

James -
Grants Pass, Oregon
A few kite videos YouTube / Vimeo (Yes, I am a Slacker)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

items purchased through the links below help support the forum

Our forum is made possible by the good folks whose ads appear in the right margin of the forum and by the members of our community (PayPal donation button at bottom of the page)
In case you missed it each ad is linked to the sponsors web site.  So please, take a moment and visit our sponsors sites as this forum wouldn't be possible with out them. >>>
Interested in running an ad for your business or kiting event?  Contact Steve at advertise.gwtwkites@gmail.com for a quote.

member support is greatly appreciated!

Cal Custom
kitekids.net

Untitled Document
J Hall Photography