That is one thing I realised - I put the pigtails on the 2nd kite, which was really backwards
Going to swap them over for sure so I can just fly the one.
Agreed on the lines, these were 150lb and I have no idea how they didn't break, I guess the load was just pretty evenly split between the two. Plus I'm 'only' 75kg and I just ended up moving rather than loading the lines, haha.
I might look to creating some reinforcement on the lead kite too, a couple of times the lower struts just popped out - and they were pretty well wedged in when I launched it!
Next step, finish the 3 I'm building and see what happens when stacked - I imagine it will end in tears.