GWTW Forum
November 24, 2014, 12:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Welcome to the GWTW Forum.
Guests (non-registered users) can view the forum but are unable to post.  If you don't have anything to say then why would you bother to register?
One of the most popular sections of the GWTW Forum has long been the Swap Meet.  A great place to sell old, seldom flown kites or to get great deals on used (gently flown) kites.  Only registered users can see the Swap Meet section, let alone wheel and deal.  1000's (literally) of kites have changed hands thanks to the Swap Meet.
There are several more benefits to being a registered user, but you'll have to join our little community to find out all the "secrets".
Questions or concerns? Contact Steve ... just drop an email to: forum.gwtwkites@gmail.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Waiting!!!!!  (Read 1175 times)
King-J
Trade Count: (0)

« on: January 22, 2010, 04:19 PM »

I can't stand waiting for a new Kite. Ken shipped on Wen. but I imagine it might take a little long because of the weather, not that I could fly it with the weather Raining and Snowing hear, but at least I could hold it, touch it, and caress it, I must be a kite junkie Wink Will take pics and post when I get it.
Thanks for looking

My Family, With More To Be Born                          
UPNET
Trade Count: (+7)

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2010, 04:22 PM »

Whatja get?   Cheesy  Oh...an Exile UL?
« Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 04:23 PM by UPNET » Logged

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Voltaire
Jared
Trade Count: (+9)

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2010, 04:55 PM »

The waiting always kills me.  And since I've gotten into custom kites, the wait time has increased even further!  I used to think it was horrible just waiting the few days it would take for a kite to ship from one side of the country to the other... now I actually have to wait for someone to BUILD it first!
Svolazzo
Trade Count: (+20)

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2010, 05:22 PM »

I'm in your same mood, I'm waiting a Like a Rolling Stone by Horvath. Plus I have ordered a red custom one which takes about 4 days more  Sad.
Can't wait to get it and see it to glide and soar......Maybe the antidote is to fly more to stand the waiting  Smiley
thief
Board Moderator
Trade Count: (+25)

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2010, 05:31 PM »

i am known for checking the tracking number multiple times a day when expecting something...

umm...only 4 days extra for custom work? that is amazing!

Kites kayaks & corgis again!!!
Svolazzo
Trade Count: (+20)

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2010, 05:49 PM »

umm...only 4 days extra for custom work? that is amazing!

Yes they say 7 working days for regular colours and 11 for custom ones, obviously plus shipping time.
King-J
Trade Count: (0)

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2010, 06:27 PM »

Whatja get?   Cheesy  Oh...an Exile UL?

How did you ever guess Cheesy
The only problem is that by the time USPS updates it's on my door step, but I still check it a few times a day, I guess for just a glimmer of anticipation
Maybe Tomorrow

My Family, With More To Be Born                          
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

kmacFab
kmacFab

Kite Classifieds Ad
Kite Classifieds

A Wind Of Change
A Wind Of Change

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

A Wind Of Change
skyshark

Kitebookie
Kitebookie.com

Untitled Document

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

Our forum is made possible by the good folks whose ads appear above and by the members of our community (PayPal donation button at bottom)
In case you missed it each ad is linked to the sponsors web site.  So please, take a moment and visit our sponsors sites as this forum wouldn't be possible with out them.
Interested in running an ad for your business or kiting event?  Contact Steve at advertise.gwtwkites@gmail.com for a quote.

Cal Custom

Support the GWTW Forum