GWTW Forum
October 30, 2014, 06:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Welcome to the GWTW Forum.
Guests (non-registered users) can view the forum but are unable to post.  If you don't have anything to say then why would you bother to register?
One of the most popular sections of the GWTW Forum has long been the Swap Meet.  A great place to sell old, seldom flown kites or to get great deals on used (gently flown) kites.  Only registered users can see the Swap Meet section, let alone wheel and deal.  1000's (literally) of kites have changed hands thanks to the Swap Meet.
There are several more benefits to being a registered user, but you'll have to join our little community to find out all the "secrets".
Questions or concerns? Contact Steve ... just drop an email to: forum.gwtwkites@gmail.com

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Unhealthy forum!!!  (Read 4198 times)
tiffie
Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2009, 09:19 PM »

Someone might wanna tell "Healthy Chocolate" that their ad link is broken.   Cry Cheesy
philkal

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2009, 11:55 PM »

I just checked the link (clicked on the 'healthy chocolate' and dipped strawberry, and it worked fine...

Is it not working in a different forum?

By the way.. Healthy Chocolate WILL be at the Roseville Kite festival, April 4th, 2009 (in a few weeks).

There 'may' be a few samples.. have to find 'Phil', one of the MANY quad guys to find out details Smiley

Phil

philkal

« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2009, 06:56 AM »

We will have HEALTHY chocolate at the Roseville Kite festival!

Bring your HEALTHY sweet tooth with you!

AND 7 day Healthy Chocolate gift bags will be available for sale with 4 types, power squares, nuggets, mega and XoBiotics!
Check the website product information, for more details.

Note: this chocolate is diabetic friendly!
(low glycemic, LOW quantity, natural sugars go SLOWLY into the bloodstream versus spiking,.. etc.)

AND Healthy Chocolate has been reported to REVERSE diabetes!  Ask if you want more info, or to talk to Lyle Directly.

TONS of testimonials from lowering blood pressure, lowering bad cholesterol, increasing good cholesterol, helping reduce insomnia, etc.

Warm weather, wind and Healthy Chocolate, a GREAT combination!

Phil

philkal

« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2009, 06:52 PM »

I clicked on that website with the chocolate covered strawberry and saw the videos. I already know something about this and wanted to buy some of this chocolate but could not, it appears to be a multi level marketing program and darnit I could not find anyway to just buy the darn stuff. Maybe I'll go to Supersuppliments instead and see what they have.

Jannie: I appologize that it was not clear where to purchase the Healthy Chocolate.

Thank you for your input, I will add a few buttons with this information, so it will be more clear.

If you go directly to the link from the Strawberries, On that page, there is a 'products' and an 'ordering' link.

You do not need to join anything to purchase the Chocolate, you can purchase directly from the website.

Note: I also have 7 day gift bags (21 pieces) sold at cost with 4 different types of Chocolate. Please contact me direct for the 7 day gift package, as it is not on the website (yet).

If you would like to attend a 'tasting', please contact me directly, and we'll see what we can do.

Thanks! Phil
philkal

« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2009, 06:56 PM »

I-80 West was CLOSED!?   Huh today.. (due to a major Traffic accident) so I was not able to make it to the Roseville Kite festival event. Cry

BUMMER as I heard it was a SUPER day, and GREAT wind too!

If you want to know more about Healthy Chocolate, or coordinate a tasting, check the website for my email and phone number.

And.. Please feel free to contact me directly.

Thanks! Phil

c2thew
Trade Count: (+2)

« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2009, 08:01 PM »

"it appears to be a multi level marketing program and darnit I could not find anyway to just buy the darn stuff."

yeah when i found that out too, i began surfing the net for chocolate dipped strawberry images. 

i'm glad i'm eating an apple right now

Crandall
Weekend hobbyist
 (wish list) rev b series, white pyro delta the 20 foot model?

http://tinyurl.com/KiteParty5
http://tinyurl.com/KiteP6
http://tinyurl.com/KiteParty7
http://tinyurl.com/KiteParty9
KiteParty10 (coming soon)

My Kite Bag: http://tinyurl.com/795dn9g
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

items purchased through the links below help support the forum

Cal Custom

Our forum is made possible by the good folks whose ads appear below and by the members of our community (PayPal donation button at bottom)
In case you missed it each ad is linked to the sponsors web site.  So please, take a moment and visit our sponsors sites as this forum wouldn't be possible with out them.
Interested in running an ad for your business or kiting event?  Contact Steve at advertise.gwtwkites@gmail.com for a quote.

kmacFab
kmacFab

Kite Classifieds Ad
Kite Classifieds

A Wind Of Change
A Wind Of Change

Kitebookie
Kitebookie.com

Untitled Document

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

A Wind Of Change