GWTW Forum
October 24, 2014, 10:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Welcome to the GWTW Forum.
Guests (non-registered users) can view the forum but are unable to post.  If you don't have anything to say then why would you bother to register?
One of the most popular sections of the GWTW Forum has long been the Swap Meet.  A great place to sell old, seldom flown kites or to get great deals on used (gently flown) kites.  Only registered users can see the Swap Meet section, let alone wheel and deal.  1000's (literally) of kites have changed hands thanks to the Swap Meet.
There are several more benefits to being a registered user, but you'll have to join our little community to find out all the "secrets".
Questions or concerns? Contact Steve ... just drop an email to: forum.gwtwkites@gmail.com

Pages: 1 ... 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this a genuine REVOLUTION BLAST kite?  (Read 15774 times)
Kitelife
Trade Count: (+2)

« Reply #60 on: March 25, 2010, 05:17 PM »

I received word from one of the bidders who offered to trade some kites for those two Revs...

The simple reply back, more or less: "These Revolutions won't fly."

Nothing else to it, no declined offer or supporting info...

End of the day, as I understand it, these guys don't actually *have* to accept any of the final bids and pull the ad at any time without selling the products.

My guess, I don't think he actually has these kites to sell.

Seems to me the *entire* ad is a farce, put up purely for the purpose of libel.

John Barresi
Editor/Publisher
Kitelife Magazine
RS67Man
Trade Count: (0)

« Reply #61 on: March 29, 2010, 06:34 PM »

Too bad someone with a bit of expendable cash didn't hit the buy it now button on the damaged Revs auction.......that could of been interesting...........that jerk would then have to cough up the kites in the described condition..........

Its all too late now, the post has been removed by the 'bay, finally.
RS67Man

« Reply #62 on: March 31, 2010, 05:42 PM »

Its BAAAAACCCKKKKK!!!!!!

Our favorite whipping boy has re-posted the so called "damaged" "unflyable" Rev Blast and SLE kites. Buy it now price of $699!!! What a deal!!!

Need to watch this line:

Professional reviews on these kites can be found online > "rev kite reviews-5025txc"

He may add a link of some sort.

I have sent him, through the  ask seller a question, the following message:

Will you post a photo of damage please.
If product is damaged, why such a high buy it now price? I could purchase both kites brand new from a authorized kite shop with sales tax for over $100 less.

Not expecting any response.....

Will someone pony up the 700 bones and call this guys bluff?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=270556419738&Category=2569&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D1

xuzme720
Trade Count: (+4)

« Reply #63 on: March 31, 2010, 06:54 PM »

Pretty sure you wouldn't even have to put up the cash since he has never responded to ANY offers. But the supposed link he has on the page goes nowhere...? Before he had the libelous page that had everyone under investigation...

Asfink tersez wot....

Exactly! Party on, Garth!
Kitelife

« Reply #64 on: March 31, 2010, 09:27 PM »

Professional reviews on these kites can be found online > "rev kite reviews-5025txc"
His big plan... There's a page of his somewhere with "rev kite reviews-5025txc" on it, and he's hoping that Google will index that little text line so people can search it up... That's what he'd done with the libel page before I had BlueHost take it down.

So, far, nothing.

rev kite reviews-5025txc
rev kite reviews-5025txc
rev kite reviews-5025txc

Now, this forum page will come up too. Smiley

*cackle*

John Barresi
Editor/Publisher
Kitelife Magazine
gbegey

« Reply #65 on: April 01, 2010, 03:52 PM »

Friend of mine bought 2 of them, and had never had either out of the bags.    Was hurting for some $ so I bought one from him.  Might as well taken the money and burnt it.   Junk, junk, junk and that's putting it nicely.
mikenchico
Board Moderator

« Reply #66 on: April 01, 2010, 10:04 PM »

I reported the fraudulent listing to ebay again, his 24 hour highest bidder listing has been active for 32 hours now with no winner despite 3 bids.

can't say here how i worded it  Angry

"Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see" John W Lennon

"People do not quit playing because they grow old, they grow old because they quit playing" George Bernard Shaw
Kitelife

« Reply #67 on: April 01, 2010, 10:38 PM »

Good on ya Mike, I've spoken with no less than two other folks (fancy that) who are in the same boat.

John Barresi
Editor/Publisher
Kitelife Magazine
RS67Man

« Reply #68 on: April 02, 2010, 06:13 AM »

I reported it as well, no reply to my question like I thought.......
sthorson
« Reply #69 on: April 05, 2010, 08:06 PM »

That is not a real REV BLAST. How do I know I made the mistake of ordering one. If you notice the logo is on the wrong side
sthorson
« Reply #70 on: April 06, 2010, 04:29 PM »

Trust me this is NOT a true Rev Blast. I made the mistake of buying it on ebay I was lucky I got my money back. Then I bought a real REV BLAST
Pages: 1 ... 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

items purchased through the links below help support the forum

Cal Custom

Our forum is made possible by the good folks whose ads appear below and by the members of our community (PayPal donation button at bottom)
In case you missed it each ad is linked to the sponsors web site.  So please, take a moment and visit our sponsors sites as this forum wouldn't be possible with out them.
Interested in running an ad for your business or kiting event?  Contact Steve at advertise.gwtwkites@gmail.com for a quote.

kmacFab
kmacFab

Kite Classifieds Ad
Kite Classifieds

A Wind Of Change
A Wind Of Change

Kitebookie
Kitebookie.com

Untitled Document

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

A Wind Of Change