GWTW Forum
April 23, 2014, 12:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Welcome to the GWTW Forum.
Guests (non-registered users) can view the forum but are unable to post.  If you don't have anything to say then why would you bother to register?
One of the most popular sections of the GWTW Forum has long been the Swap Meet.  A great place to sell old, seldom flown kites or to get great deals on used (gently flown) kites.  Only registered users can see the Swap Meet section, let alone wheel and deal.  1000's (literally) of kites have changed hands thanks to the Swap Meet.
There are several more benefits to being a registered user, but you'll have to join our little community to find out all the "secrets".
Questions or concerns?  forum.gwtwkites@gmail.com

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Toys  (Read 3604 times)
DWayne
Trade Count: (+10)

« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2010, 05:46 PM »

I also like the compartmentalization on this bag and was wondering if the inside mesh pockets, the longer ones, would hold quad handles?

Quad handles fit no problem.  Wink

Denny

I always wanted to be a procrastinator..........
I just never got around to it.
xuzme720
Trade Count: (+4)

« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2010, 05:50 PM »

Quad handles fit no problem.  Wink

Denny
Hmm, I might need to take a hard look at this bag. I am actually pretty well bagged ATM but given the current lack of selection/pricing, you can never say no to a well made/priced/functional bag! Wink

Asfink tersez wot....

Exactly! Party on, Garth!
King-J
Trade Count: (0)

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2010, 07:48 PM »

I like the new toys, maybe I can sweet talk you into giving them a Try some day Wink

My Family, With More To Be Born                          
DWayne

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2010, 08:52 PM »

I like the new toys, maybe I can sweet talk you into giving them a Try some day Wink

Any time John.A small deposit may be required  Wink

Denny

DWayne

« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2010, 05:33 AM »

Looks like good weather for flying this weekend John. Winds of 10 to 15 Saturday and 5 to 10 Sunday with lots of sunshine both days.

Denny

King-J

« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2010, 06:08 AM »

Looks like good weather for flying this weekend John. Winds of 10 to 15 Saturday and 5 to 10 Sunday with lots of sunshine both days.

Denny

Looks like if the weather holds Sat. I'll be putting down some stamped concrete in Auburn, besides 15 a bit to high, I still don't have a vented Sad
But Sunday may be a possibility, if the wife doesn't have me tied up Wink since I have been flying every day since Sunday for about 4hours each day Grin

My Family, With More To Be Born                          
John Welden

« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2010, 05:22 PM »

I'm pretty sure the Prophecy doesn't fit in the Vector bag with the leading edges assembled, I know it doesn't fit in the RSky bag, and I've put the Vector and RSky bags side by side (the Vector is just a little shorter). 

The Proph doesn't even fit in the Prism roll bag.  Cheesy

That bag design came out before the prophecy. Marks solution was to give the prophecy it's own  deluxe bag. 
Jared
Trade Count: (+9)

« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2010, 06:50 AM »

The Proph doesn't even fit in the Prism roll bag.  Cheesy

That bag design came out before the prophecy. Marks solution was to give the prophecy it's own  deluxe bag. 

It's just as well, if a fully-assembled prophecy fit into my RSky bag, I wouldn't be able to put the RSky bag in my trunk.  The padded prophecy bag doesn't fit into my trunk, it's too long... and I drive a '95 Caprice!
sirrom
Trade Count: (+1)

« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2010, 09:49 PM »

The aprox. dimensions of the bag are 66"L 12"W 7"D

The opening is off center and not full length. No problem getting kites into it that aren't over 66".
@Mike, it is water proof.  Smiley

Denny

Where could I buy such a bag?HuhHuhHuhHuh?

Thanks
Brett

Brett
DWayne

« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2010, 05:03 AM »

I got mine from Kitehouse in Germany.  Wink

Denny

jaydub

« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2010, 11:12 AM »

Also available from Chill Out in Germany
boomzilla
Trade Count: (+3)

« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2011, 06:13 PM »

a heads up for you guys...our new sponsor, a wind of change, carries the vector bag...this bag is really great, i was able to combine my a & b bag into one...only one of my long kites needed its leading edge broken down, horvath's long way home...pdsul fit...so, one bag for dual & single line kites & all accessories, & another bag for the quads...pretty exciting to be down to two bags, but i'm pondering a small, field bag for quick trips to the neighborhood field, probably the simple hq bag with the zipper top

tpatter
Trade Count: (+19)

« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2011, 06:37 PM »

+1

On the Vector bag - changed my life ! Smiley

One of my favorite features are the handles on both ends. I have mine hanging vertically in a storage closet. It holds all my kites and I can easily unzipped it reach in and pull out the kite I want, all while the bag remains hanging from it's hook.

Great bag.

-Tom

6 kite tom
Gamelord
Trade Count: (+2)

« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2011, 07:28 PM »

The Vector bag is really an awesome bag.  The design is great, the colors are beautiful and it shows up very nicely on the flying field so it is easy to spot.  I really like the way the opening is shaped cuz you can open up the entire top but the way the end overlaps, it still holds all your kites in tight and helps keep the sand and other debris out.  There are also tons of side pockets to hold all your linesets and other tools/supplies.  It has a huge amount of padding but is surprisingly very lightweight.  MSRP on the bag is $99.95.

I really like it!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 07:32 PM by Gamelord » Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

items purchased through the links below help support the forum

Our forum is made possible by the good folks whose ads appear in the right margin of the forum and by the members of our community (PayPal donation button at bottom of the page)
In case you missed it each ad is linked to the sponsors web site.  So please, take a moment and visit our sponsors sites as this forum wouldn't be possible with out them. >>>
Interested in running an ad for your business or kiting event?  Contact Steve at advertise.gwtwkites@gmail.com for a quote.

member support is greatly appreciated!

Cal Custom
kitekids.net

Untitled Document
J Hall Photography