GWTW Forum
October 21, 2014, 08:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Welcome to the GWTW Forum.
Guests (non-registered users) can view the forum but are unable to post.  If you don't have anything to say then why would you bother to register?
One of the most popular sections of the GWTW Forum has long been the Swap Meet.  A great place to sell old, seldom flown kites or to get great deals on used (gently flown) kites.  Only registered users can see the Swap Meet section, let alone wheel and deal.  1000's (literally) of kites have changed hands thanks to the Swap Meet.
There are several more benefits to being a registered user, but you'll have to join our little community to find out all the "secrets".
Questions or concerns? Contact Steve ... just drop an email to: forum.gwtwkites@gmail.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wednesday Nite Gang and a rainy field.  (Read 1052 times)
vertigo2u
Trade Count: (+5)

« on: May 13, 2010, 01:48 PM »

Well the weather for Wednesdays keeps getting worse.  BIG BIG WINDS last week...This week rain.  Most of the guys choose not to attend.  For those who did we got some Great lessons and a chance to fly Jon's new Kite.  Devin puts this kite through some drills as well as Jon.   Jim flew it as well as Carlos ( who's pilot name is "Santana")... Wayne was with Jon. Spencer and Steve waded through water puddles to fly.  Me I got a chance to fly the new kites Jim's Nitehawk andSantana's kite.  I also took photos.  Left my Delta Drive in the bag... In the end it was cool and wet.... But we were golfing !!!!
ENJOY  SEEING SOME GREAT FLYING.... WELCOME BACK DEVIN.
Wednesday nite Gang.wmv

Kite Bag:  Solus ul, Solus std, Pro Dancer SUL, Widow Maker,Widow Maker UL, Ocius SUL, Vision,Vison 5 stack
Baby "Zoomer". Symphony 1.8 para foil...
biglos
Trade Count: (0)

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2010, 03:17 PM »

Good footage and actually good winds. I cant wait until next week.
art
Trade Count: (+2)

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2010, 04:02 PM »

The weather looked a bit gloomy but you were having a good time of it. Thanks for posting.
mikenchico
Board Moderator

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2010, 12:20 AM »

Thanks for the video.

I had mixed feelings on the graphics too, especially when I didn't get excited playing with the colorizer. But that minimalist thing is growing on me more & more. Starting to feel my finger twitching over the "BUY" button  Wink

Maybe the old GWTW official colors from the Mamba?

[attachment deleted by admin]

"Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see" John W Lennon

"People do not quit playing because they grow old, they grow old because they quit playing" George Bernard Shaw
adx1592
Trade Count: (+31)

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2010, 05:47 AM »

thanks for the vid. next week when the kites really dialed in, we'll really start beatin' on it for ya'  Cheesy

Mikenchico, it'll keep growing on you, thats forsure. The colorizer might not be great (personally, I've always liked it) but the graphic on the kite is just a smidge bigger and the kite really pops well in the sky. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. I sure was.  Smiley

-Devin Cobleigh-Morrison
biglos

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2010, 06:44 AM »

It really is a beautiful kite.
fidelio
Trade Count: (+7)

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2010, 02:40 PM »

thanks for sharing your weekly fly's with us. it's always great to see the fun everyone is having.

Fdeli
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

items purchased through the links below help support the forum

Cal Custom

Our forum is made possible by the good folks whose ads appear below and by the members of our community (PayPal donation button at bottom)
In case you missed it each ad is linked to the sponsors web site.  So please, take a moment and visit our sponsors sites as this forum wouldn't be possible with out them.
Interested in running an ad for your business or kiting event?  Contact Steve at advertise.gwtwkites@gmail.com for a quote.

kmacFab
kmacFab

Kite Classifieds Ad
Kite Classifieds

A Wind Of Change
A Wind Of Change

Kitebookie
Kitebookie.com

Untitled Document

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

A Wind Of Change