GWTW Forum
July 31, 2014, 09:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Welcome to the GWTW Forum.
Guests (non-registered users) can view the forum but are unable to post.  If you don't have anything to say then why would you bother to register?
One of the most popular sections of the GWTW Forum has long been the Swap Meet.  A great place to sell old, seldom flown kites or to get great deals on used (gently flown) kites.  Only registered users can see the Swap Meet section, let alone wheel and deal.  1000's (literally) of kites have changed hands thanks to the Swap Meet.
There are several more benefits to being a registered user, but you'll have to join our little community to find out all the "secrets".
Questions or concerns? Contact Steve ... just drop an email to: forum.gwtwkites@gmail.com

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Morpheus "Dreams of Stella"  (Read 5172 times)
PAW
Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2010, 12:39 PM »

Thank you my friends  Smiley
freecheese

« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2010, 01:22 PM »

Hehe, I love the R Sky sweater.
asburyparkjohn
Trade Count: (+13)

« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2010, 04:49 PM »

Just curious PAW - what techniques (hand and foot movement) do you use for this rising backflip?

In my bag of Dual Line Kites: Benson - Inner Space, Signature Kite of Top Pilots on an Old Style Gemini ; L'Atelier xt.z. ; Fearless-Tatto (SSUL), Fearless - SUL & Light , Transformer TL's: (SUL, Light, Vented Light), Transformer 2 SUL.
PAW
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2010, 01:57 PM »

Just curious PAW - what techniques (hand and foot movement) do you use for this rising backflip?
You can see it starting 4:55 in the vid...to rise faster, you have to do longer intputs and move back...by strong winds you have to walk towards the kite...but it does not work with every kite  Smiley
« Last Edit: June 05, 2010, 12:34 PM by PAW » Logged
PAW
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2010, 05:41 AM »

@ asburyparkjohn

...did it work out with the rising turtle (lifter) ?
asburyparkjohn
Trade Count: (+13)

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2010, 07:13 PM »

Thanks for asking ...  no real issues ... seems the Tatto (Fearless SSUL) in my bag is the best kite to do this trick since it sits so deep in the turtle ... the two kites seem VERY SIMILAR in their flying style due to this construction trait. I believe most people would even think this was a Tatto if they did not know your origin (i.e., Lam's kites are not that popular in Europe ... it seems) and of course the subject header  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy.

In my bag of Dual Line Kites: Benson - Inner Space, Signature Kite of Top Pilots on an Old Style Gemini ; L'Atelier xt.z. ; Fearless-Tatto (SSUL), Fearless - SUL & Light , Transformer TL's: (SUL, Light, Vented Light), Transformer 2 SUL.
Mr.Derrick

« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2010, 01:03 AM »

Lam's kites are not that popular in Europe ... it seems

If I'm not mistaken, the two Fearless in Bag are the only that flying at germany, and i`m thinking that there not mutch more at whole europe...

greetings from Berlin- Germany
Dirk
My Kite Picture Page: http://de.zooomr.com/photos/elduderino/sets/38621/
PAW
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2010, 01:34 PM »

If I'm not mistaken, the two Fearless in Bag are the only that flying at germany, and i`m thinking that there not mutch more at whole europe...
It`s a pitty...I loved flying you Fearless...it`s a really great Kite !!!
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 02:14 PM by PAW » Logged
Dolphinboy
Trade Count: (+15)

« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2010, 10:27 AM »

It`s a pitty...I loved flying you Fearless...it`s a really great Kite !!!

It's a pity there isn't a Morpheus that we could fly around here. I really like the way that kite looks as it moves though tricks.

James -
Grants Pass, Oregon
A few kite videos YouTube / Vimeo (Yes, I am a Slacker)
PAW
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2010, 01:16 PM »

You know, I am no company...I construkt and build my kites in my free time after my work as a sportssalesman in a sportshop...so it is not really possible for me to send a Morpheus to the states to make a round...it`s too much money for me...that is the reason why I only build for someone else when he pays first, so I can get the material...and it takes me 2 days to build one which goes of my free time when I am not working...sorry
freecheese

« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2010, 11:42 AM »

Hehe, I love the R Sky sweater.

Whoops! Five months down the road and I realize I posted this on the wrong thread!
Dolphinboy

« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2010, 12:10 PM »

You know, I am no company...I construkt and build my kites in my free time after my work as a sportssalesman in a sportshop...so it is not really possible for me to send a Morpheus to the states to make a round...it`s too much money for me...that is the reason why I only build for someone else when he pays first, so I can get the material...and it takes me 2 days to build one which goes of my free time when I am not working...sorry

Peter, I understand the position your in. But I still would love to fly one of your kites someday. Maybe I'll have to visit you & give one a try.

James -
Grants Pass, Oregon
PAW
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2010, 12:15 PM »

If you come to Germany to me, you can stay at my house for free  Wink
Dolphinboy

« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2010, 12:36 PM »

Well I was planning on going to Dusseldorf later this month but it's not going to work out. That would have been nice. The next time I go to Germany, I'll try & make some extra time for kite flying!!! Thanks Peter, I will definitely get in touch if i make it over.

James -
Grants Pass, Oregon
Mr.Derrick

« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2010, 12:33 AM »

If you come to Germany to me, you can stay at my house for free  Wink
The next time I go to Germany, I'll try & make some extra time for kite flying!!! Thanks Peter, I will definitely get in touch if i make it over.

James and Peter, 
let me know if there is a date for an "internationale" meeting at Cologne, please.
I`ll take my spleeping bag and travel to Cologne too.

greetings from Berlin- Germany
Dirk
My Kite Picture Page: http://de.zooomr.com/photos/elduderino/sets/38621/
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

items purchased through the links below help support the forum

Our forum is made possible by the good folks whose ads appear below and by the members of our community (PayPal donation button at bottom)
In case you missed it each ad is linked to the sponsors web site.  So please, take a moment and visit our sponsors sites as this forum wouldn't be possible with out them.
Interested in running an ad for your business or kiting event?  Contact Steve at advertise.gwtwkites@gmail.com for a quote.

Kite Classifieds Ad
Kite Classifieds

A Wind Of Change
A Wind Of Change

Kitebookie
Kitebookie.com

Untitled Document

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

Untitled Document