GWTW Forum
September 01, 2014, 10:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Welcome to the GWTW Forum.
Guests (non-registered users) can view the forum but are unable to post.  If you don't have anything to say then why would you bother to register?
One of the most popular sections of the GWTW Forum has long been the Swap Meet.  A great place to sell old, seldom flown kites or to get great deals on used (gently flown) kites.  Only registered users can see the Swap Meet section, let alone wheel and deal.  1000's (literally) of kites have changed hands thanks to the Swap Meet.
There are several more benefits to being a registered user, but you'll have to join our little community to find out all the "secrets".
Questions or concerns? Contact Steve ... just drop an email to: forum.gwtwkites@gmail.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wednesday Nite Kite and Fun Things Gang  (Read 1496 times)
vertigo2u
Trade Count: (+5)

« on: May 28, 2010, 06:57 AM »

We didn't get this best of wind.  It died out early.  I was at Metro Beach most of the day with steady 6mph.  I went to Livonia,Michigan and No wind...But Friends.

To Biglos we would like to extend an invite to join us... Jimmer talked about it as we sat around. 

Devin danced to "Rhapsody in Blue",  Spencer invited a new trick for the "skateboard generation", riding the rail of the trailer. Winds were real low his flying skills are great. Jon danced the Ultra Lite Widow Maker over my head and Devin,Spencer,Steve all worked a routine for us to enjoy...Then no wind but friendship
and sharing.  The sharing and helping is for me the best. 

Same ,same this web site.  Thanks to all who share and take the time to bond with others around the country and world.

Wednesday May 26,2010.wmv

Kite Bag:  Solus ul, Solus std, Pro Dancer SUL, Widow Maker,Widow Maker UL, Ocius SUL, Vision,Vison 5 stack
Baby "Zoomer". Symphony 1.8 para foil...
adx1592
Trade Count: (+31)

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2010, 07:44 AM »

Thanks for sharing again, Joe.
I actully really enjoyed the winds on wednesday, when there was some, it was absolutely great winds. Just enough for the Moonie Mamba UL to fly with ease, without to much movement on my end. When it was up, it was nice and smooth as well... I've missed a day like that... it's been awhile (that kind of wind is my fav to fly in). Thanks for sharing.

Now that I see it on tape, I'm pretty happy with the way the Mamba UL and the SUL Profiles fly together. Doesn't look to bad, speedwise!

-Devin Cobleigh-Morrison
biglos
Trade Count: (0)

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2010, 08:02 AM »

I am planning on coming out more. Maya enjoys SLK's so I'm going to be bringing her out with me more.

It just seems like every Wednesday the winds are either not enough or too much. But it is great seeing everybody and enjoying really a way of life.
Jimmer
Trade Count: (+9)

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2010, 12:26 PM »

Thanks again Joe for your fine camera work.... Grin  Those action shots of Dev and Jon T flying right over you are great!  I don't know if it was more fun watching the video, OR you filming it!!!
See you next week with more wind!
 Roll Eyes
biglos
Trade Count: (0)

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2010, 02:08 PM »

that moonie looks awesome.
fidelio
Trade Count: (+7)

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2010, 02:38 PM »

looks like good times. cool team fly. thanks for postin.

Fdeli
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

items purchased through the links below help support the forum

Cal Custom

Our forum is made possible by the good folks whose ads appear below and by the members of our community (PayPal donation button at bottom)
In case you missed it each ad is linked to the sponsors web site.  So please, take a moment and visit our sponsors sites as this forum wouldn't be possible with out them.
Interested in running an ad for your business or kiting event?  Contact Steve at advertise.gwtwkites@gmail.com for a quote.

kmacFab
kmacFab

Kite Classifieds Ad
Kite Classifieds

A Wind Of Change
A Wind Of Change

Kitebookie
Kitebookie.com

Untitled Document

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

Untitled Document