GWTW Forum
September 18, 2014, 06:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Welcome to the GWTW Forum.
Guests (non-registered users) can view the forum but are unable to post.  If you don't have anything to say then why would you bother to register?
One of the most popular sections of the GWTW Forum has long been the Swap Meet.  A great place to sell old, seldom flown kites or to get great deals on used (gently flown) kites.  Only registered users can see the Swap Meet section, let alone wheel and deal.  1000's (literally) of kites have changed hands thanks to the Swap Meet.
There are several more benefits to being a registered user, but you'll have to join our little community to find out all the "secrets".
Questions or concerns? Contact Steve ... just drop an email to: forum.gwtwkites@gmail.com

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to buy a new kite  (Read 3481 times)
mikenchico
Board Moderator
Trade Count: (0)

« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2010, 07:45 PM »

Sweet, so which version did you go with? Standard with P2X's, UL with 3PT's or the NITRO's   Tongue  

"Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see" John W Lennon

"People do not quit playing because they grow old, they grow old because they quit playing" George Bernard Shaw
Stuart99
Trade Count: (+2)

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2010, 03:22 AM »

I got the Nitro version. I can't wait to try it out.
ko
Trade Count: (+9)

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2010, 09:34 PM »

you made a great choice this 1 took me a long ways

have fun kurt
quintum
Trade Count: (0)

« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2010, 08:52 AM »

Out of your choices, get a widow. Save up and grab one. Their not the 'top quality' kites but they are well made and durable. I flew one for a video Jon T and I did and liked it a lot. Here's the video...Premier Kites Widow

Although new to this,I have to say out of the dozens of kite demos I've seen on YouTube all in all I like this Widow one the best. Great work, great drama, and great flying - my heart actually pounded as I finished my espresso!  For the price, I don't think I'd feel too foolish if I went against my better instincts and bought one on the virtue of the video alone, once I'm ready.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 08:59 AM by quintum » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

items purchased through the links below help support the forum

Cal Custom

Our forum is made possible by the good folks whose ads appear below and by the members of our community (PayPal donation button at bottom)
In case you missed it each ad is linked to the sponsors web site.  So please, take a moment and visit our sponsors sites as this forum wouldn't be possible with out them.
Interested in running an ad for your business or kiting event?  Contact Steve at advertise.gwtwkites@gmail.com for a quote.

kmacFab
kmacFab

Kite Classifieds Ad
Kite Classifieds

A Wind Of Change
A Wind Of Change

Kitebookie
Kitebookie.com

Untitled Document

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

Untitled Document