GWTW Forum
July 30, 2014, 06:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Welcome to the GWTW Forum.
Guests (non-registered users) can view the forum but are unable to post.  If you don't have anything to say then why would you bother to register?
One of the most popular sections of the GWTW Forum has long been the Swap Meet.  A great place to sell old, seldom flown kites or to get great deals on used (gently flown) kites.  Only registered users can see the Swap Meet section, let alone wheel and deal.  1000's (literally) of kites have changed hands thanks to the Swap Meet.
There are several more benefits to being a registered user, but you'll have to join our little community to find out all the "secrets".
Questions or concerns? Contact Steve ... just drop an email to: forum.gwtwkites@gmail.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Ocius' are ready to go!  (Read 1054 times)
adx1592
Trade Count: (+31)

« on: June 30, 2010, 07:54 PM »

The Ocius' from skyburner (STD and UL) are up and ready for production. Jon said that orders will be available through steve, yes! I just went today and picked up my kites. Custom Standard #1 and Custom UL #1!! So excited. They really look wonderful in the sky. We got to really wale on the UL and STD both today. They handled wonderfully.

NOTE- the UL is not sold with weight. It doesn't need it. Rolling up can be done from a fade going down, but when the nose is facing up and rolling upwards, use the two pop technique and the kite will roll right up. The kite flies brilliantly without the weight. Extra weight is available. Just mention it in an order.

Video#1--
Skyburner Ocius

Video#2--
Sky Burner Ocius Sport Kite Promo

Some pictures start here---   http://entertainment.webshots.com/album/578045920BHGbPM
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 09:05 AM by adx1592 » Logged

-Devin Cobleigh-Morrison
adx1592
Trade Count: (+31)

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2010, 09:04 PM »

also, if anyone would like to try my set and will be at the North Coast Stunt Kite Games or at the Kites Over Branch County festival, I'll be there and I'm willing to let anyone try them.

-Devin Cobleigh-Morrison
vertigo2u
Trade Count: (+4)

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2010, 04:32 PM »

Just picked mine up today... The wind was real light got a little flying in,but  wind died out.  It's  about 7:00pm I don't expect wind.  Well I can not say enough from the time I've flown the kite.  I am only a Novist flyer.  I own a delta Drive, Widow Maker and now the Ocius.  It was so easy to do  a axel like it did it itself.  My stalls and quick snap landings are a real rush !!  Never flew like I did last night or today... BUY THIS KITE ...  I watched Devin fly yesterday beyond belief.  There wasn't anything he could not do.  Everyone who flew the kite did better and commented so.  I ran to the store Kites and Fun Things and bought JON'S Ocious.  Beautiful kite she knows how to fly.  Devin tried hard to crash but the kite laughed at him...  My proto type is a Gray sail... Ocious comes in Black...  Don't wait !! only so many being made at a time...  I don't mean to sound like a commercial.  But from someone who is just learning but is having trouble getting over the hump... This is it.. Loved the quick snap landings... 

Kite Bag:  Solus ul, Solus std, Pro Dancer SUL, Widow Maker,Widow Maker UL, Ocius SUL, Vision,Vison 5 stack
Baby "Zoomer". Symphony 1.8 para foil...
vertigo2u
Trade Count: (+4)

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2010, 10:36 AM »

Devin I flew for a couple hours today... What a feeling flying this kite.  I actually impressed myself with quick stop landings.  Snap !! and touch down.   Cool  This Kite is by far, easier for me, to handle than anything I have flown. 

I have had the opportunity to fly probably 15-20 different kites in the past yer.  Messed unmessed, ultra lite's of every kind, everything Sky Burner makes, Devin's Moon, Spencer's kites... This kite is giving me a novice Huh Better control and is moving through tricks I have never tried before.   It is Teaching me... If I'll video some of the snap stall landings... I couldn't land like this before flying the kite.  For me it's a good indicator............
I start it and Ocious finishes it.   

I am going to fly for couple days then fly my Widow Maker and Delta.  I am sure I will be able to fly them better.   Grin

Kite Bag:  Solus ul, Solus std, Pro Dancer SUL, Widow Maker,Widow Maker UL, Ocius SUL, Vision,Vison 5 stack
Baby "Zoomer". Symphony 1.8 para foil...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

items purchased through the links below help support the forum

Our forum is made possible by the good folks whose ads appear below and by the members of our community (PayPal donation button at bottom)
In case you missed it each ad is linked to the sponsors web site.  So please, take a moment and visit our sponsors sites as this forum wouldn't be possible with out them.
Interested in running an ad for your business or kiting event?  Contact Steve at advertise.gwtwkites@gmail.com for a quote.

Kite Classifieds Ad
Kite Classifieds

A Wind Of Change
A Wind Of Change

Kitebookie
Kitebookie.com

Untitled Document

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

Untitled Document