GWTW Forum
May 20, 2019, 06:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: With regrets ... the Forum is closing permanently on JUNE 8th
to contact us email: kitekid@gmail.com

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Which 1. Rev ?/ I have a Drop Kick quad /Elliot  (Read 10788 times)
thief
Global Moderator
Trade Count: (+30)

« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2010, 09:05 AM »

Rev 1.5 any serries... with a variety of rods is the way to go..... the Original SLE (Super Leading Edge) Rods are great for staking out tomato plants.
Rx
i would take a handful of SLE rods off your hands if you want when tomato season is over Wink

Kites kayaks & corgis again!!!
thief
Global Moderator
Trade Count: (+30)

« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2010, 09:06 AM »

The B Series Pros are the ones made entirely by Bazzer, including the finishing (the reinforcing on the tips, adding the endcaps) Initially, the finishing was handled y Rev but, Bazz took it over this year. I -think- Bazz is now doing all the finishing, including his nifty leading edge refinements on most, if not all of the  Masterpiece kites now as well.
I had sent Bazzer an email but never got a reply....is he making any single line kites anymore???

Kites kayaks & corgis again!!!
monkey
Trade Count: (0)

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2010, 11:27 AM »

No, I don't think he's made a single line in quite some time, the Revs are keeping him run off of his feet though, he's been making mutterings about a new single sometime soon. He had a bunch of his older ones out at Brookings which was really fun!

david hathaway
www.iquad.ca
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: