GWTW Forum
October 20, 2014, 01:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Forum Info Login Register Chat  
Welcome to the GWTW Forum.
Guests (non-registered users) can view the forum but are unable to post.  If you don't have anything to say then why would you bother to register?
One of the most popular sections of the GWTW Forum has long been the Swap Meet.  A great place to sell old, seldom flown kites or to get great deals on used (gently flown) kites.  Only registered users can see the Swap Meet section, let alone wheel and deal.  1000's (literally) of kites have changed hands thanks to the Swap Meet.
There are several more benefits to being a registered user, but you'll have to join our little community to find out all the "secrets".
Questions or concerns? Contact Steve ... just drop an email to: forum.gwtwkites@gmail.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Devin tweeking Ocius sul ... 12-29-10  (Read 1269 times)
vertigo2u
Trade Count: (+5)

« on: December 29, 2010, 04:50 PM »

Minus a few people we made it a day in the cold and sun of Michigan.  Jon is working on the super ultra lite and we had a blast.  I was flying my ocius ul but the wind gave out.  Great to have a friend like Jon who then builds a super ultra lite for no wind.  Devin tricked this puppy out with little to No wind.  Notice low ground flying.  We must of been out for at least hour and half.  I had on two pairs of leggin's and blue jeans.  Double layered top with Carhart Jacket ( Which I recommend to everyone in cold weather areas.  If you never owned one try it.)

Ocius sul 12-29-10.wmv

« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 11:09 AM by vertigo2u » Logged

Kite Bag:  Solus ul, Solus std, Pro Dancer SUL, Widow Maker,Widow Maker UL, Ocius SUL, Vision,Vison 5 stack
Baby "Zoomer". Symphony 1.8 para foil...
art
Trade Count: (+2)

« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2010, 05:27 PM »

Great flying and camera work, thanks for posting.
vertigo2u

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2010, 07:55 AM »

thanks Art...

Kite Bag:  Solus ul, Solus std, Pro Dancer SUL, Widow Maker,Widow Maker UL, Ocius SUL, Vision,Vison 5 stack
aiZat
Trade Count: (+2)

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2010, 09:46 PM »

Ordered mine too from a local dealer.. Really nice video..

Ocius Std (FOR SALE)
Ocius Sul (SOLD)
TNT Std (SOLD)
Nirvana Extend (SOLD)
Windfighter (Given away)
Opera Andante
NSE Fifteen
Wala XL
Wala Aerobe
One Team Kite
fidelio
Trade Count: (+7)

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2010, 12:59 AM »

an enjoyable video; the mood is nice and relaxed while the particular john legend song was a deft selection for music. well done sir.

Fdeli
vertigo2u

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2011, 11:12 AM »

Jim, we can fly some day soon... Cheesy

vertigo2u

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2011, 11:15 AM »

Wink Since it's snowing and cold and wet..Can't fly today so I thought I'd bring this up forward  Cheesy

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

items purchased through the links below help support the forum

Cal Custom

Our forum is made possible by the good folks whose ads appear below and by the members of our community (PayPal donation button at bottom)
In case you missed it each ad is linked to the sponsors web site.  So please, take a moment and visit our sponsors sites as this forum wouldn't be possible with out them.
Interested in running an ad for your business or kiting event?  Contact Steve at advertise.gwtwkites@gmail.com for a quote.

kmacFab
kmacFab

Kite Classifieds Ad
Kite Classifieds

A Wind Of Change
A Wind Of Change

Kitebookie
Kitebookie.com

Untitled Document

Untitled Document
Untitled Document

A Wind Of Change